Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don’t know how official these people are, but it’s the first time I’ve seen it in writing.
I’m optimistic but I’d like Arizona to hold (which seems like it will) and North C to flip. A indisputable buffer is needed now.

moorey

call me Mia
Am I the only one who’s had redneck family and friends cheering on Trumps racism and sexism for the last 4 years...now sooking up and saying ‘why do you even care about this election, you’re Strayan!’ :D

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
In the interests of vague impartiality it's worth noting that Trump has also now exceeded Obama's winning vote count in 2008.

Buuuuuut he's now also down 4m to Biden in the popular vote so... cry more bitch.

I blame Georgia for this hangover.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Am I the only one who’s had redneck family and friends cheering on Trumps racism and sexism for the last 4 years...now sooking up and saying ‘why do you even care about this election, you’re Strayan!’ :D
Thankfully not my family. I have re-educate my fil once a year as he is a daily herald sun reader, but he is relatively easily corrected. All his friends are pretty bogan though.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
no. But its not controversial to note the “murica fuk yeah patriots” type that have supped the trump koolaid are well represented in the demographic that is inclined to enlist.
lets ignore the fact that probably most of the military were already serving under Barack Obama when they enlisted!..
good to see that RB has its very own version of Trump, thanks HarpOn for filling than role

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
North Carolina has started updating again.

Biden won't win it, but given what's been happening in neighbouring states I'd expect that margin to get a lot slimmer.

Biden also pulling away like Hamilton en route to his 7th World Championship in Pennsylvania.