Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Defence bill veto and pardons are purely distractions from the attempts to block the certification of the EV on Jan 6. I’ll bet my treasured 29” on it. Media is dead silent on it while they rant about the other 2 items.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I won’t lie, I’m a little nervous about the Republican plans afoot to not certify the electoral votes in the Senate on Jan 6. The US system is completely fucked at this point, either way.
Pence is the senate president, and has already acknowledged the Biden win, but he has been in the meetings being held to plan this.
Bring it on I say. Pence will do the right thing, he's played no part in the fraud allegations. McConnell has apparently read all the rest of the Republicans the riot act regarding doing anything stupid when the time comes to formalise the result in congress. Worst case scenario is a Trumper tries it on then every member of congress has to declare whether they accept the election result. Then the civil war begins when Trump realises how few are willing to back him, turn on them like he was always going to and fratricide will ensue. Get the popcorn ready...

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

moorey

call me Mia
Aaand we're back with "statements that haven't aged well, Christmas eve edition"

(Although Pence has frequently trotted out the "every legal vote" line to appease Trump while not overtly alleging fraud)
It’s insinuating there are enough illegal votes to matter. Definitely not doing anything to calm the situation.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
It’s insinuating there are enough illegal votes to matter. Definitely not doing anything to calm the situation.
The Red team shitstains yet again continue to vomit lies and misinformation, to their dumb cunt followers, who appear to be incapable of any form of critical thought.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You clearly haven’t seen the covid infection rate in the red states.
It's all made up! The covid infection and DTH rates are false because it is Oher issue being recorded as covid to frighten and control the populace!

Yes...I had another of those discussions yesterday. This time the fellow trying to enlighten me has a disability, so I was a little more tactful than when the old Russian guy told me to check out this thing called the internet!

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I'm genuinely more scared of how many more crooks will get full pardons after another flurry for dodgy associates today

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Minlak

custom titis
The real problem with the “evidence” is it hasn’t actually been heard - All the court cases have been thrown out on legitimacy and technicality not the evidence debunked.