An Orange called Don

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's the methadone clinic, isn't it?
There's one not too far from one of my jobs. There seems to be less in town though. 5 years ago I rode past 6 going to work each morning. Work was in the same area.

I have 2 regular customers who are also methadone participants. They are both nic E people but always high as a kite when they come in. We have some amusing conversations. One of them will usually order and drink 2 large thickshakes before ice mad a coffee.

Do you mean;

a) where @pink poodle works
b) where @pink poodle ’s customers work
c) porque no los dos?
D) where my Trid now hangs.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Got the headset in, got the dropper cable in and then got a bit stumped on bottom bracket fitting. Crank was off set in the frame, which turns out because there are spacers on each side of the bottom bracket needed that were missing from the crank order.

Sigh. At least they seem to be standard parts I should be able to get locally...

Minlak

custom titis
Got the headset in, got the dropper cable in and then got a bit stumped on bottom bracket fitting. Crank was off set in the frame, which turns out because there are spacers on each side of the bottom bracket needed that were missing from the crank order.

Sigh. At least they seem to be standard parts I should be able to get locally...
Normally the spacers are with the BB? They have always been for me.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Does no6 need to be keyed like shown on drawing or can it just be a tube? Easy for someone to turn on a lathe

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Does no6 need to be keyed like shown on drawing or can it just be a tube? Easy for someone to turn on a lathe
The inside edge has a small lip seal on it IIRC... Mimics the one on the crank arm itself to seal to the BB.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Could an O-Ring work?
Unlikely, I think the lip is side of spacer adjacent the ID. Thinking about it, it might actually be a rigid lip to stop the face of the spacer rubbing on the BB. All I can actually remember is that the spacers had to be a certain way around, and there was a small lip (~0.5mm) somewhere, haha. @Haakon - if you haven't already bought something I can pull apart the crank and check tonight?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Unlikely, I think the lip is side of spacer adjacent the ID. Thinking about it, it might actually be a rigid lip to stop the face of the spacer rubbing on the BB. All I can actually remember is that the spacers had to be a certain way around, and there was a small lip (~0.5mm) somewhere, haha. @Haakon - if you haven't already bought something I can pull apart the crank and check tonight?
I've ordered the parts in from the Pushys shop in Fyshwick. Will set me back 20 or 30 bucks I think. I ordered 2 spacers and 4 o rings.

There were surprised shimano Oz had any stock of anything, but maybe i got lucky on something for a change!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Sorry, meant to say thanks for the tech support offer! Thankfully the bike shop guy knew what I was on about and the parts I needed.