Confessions from the fuckwits

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
A confession that will surprise no one.....I habitually pick up on other peoples spelling and grammar, but make plenty of my own.....usually in the comment picking them up on theirs. Even perfect people make occasional mistakes.
I've noticed your errors..... I could say more but won't, 'cos I'm feeling nice..... ;):p

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
To be fair, I normally put my gear in the car the night before for exactly this reason. But I'm halfway thru my week on 12 hour days and I'm fucking shagged, couldn't be arsed walking out there. This one's all on me
Thats my worst nightmare ,literally, I have bad dreams about forgetting to bring stuff for biking or skiing.
So I have a list and check everything, usually only ONCE.
Now my wife is different, she regularly forgets stuff , on the weekend she is so busy getting a group photo ,she leaves her pack behind.
"Oh it was only a 15 minute ride back to the start to get it ."
GGRRRRR !!!

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Years ago some of the young hot shot downhill riders would wear sleeveless tops , no gloves but full face helmets .

tobbogonist

a registered member
Bought a new chainring to do away with the front derailleur on my hardtail. Bought the wrong one. Stripped the bolt heads on the smallest chainring trying to get it off. Put the other chainring bolts somewhere safe whilst I was doing my adjustments, threw them in the bin a few hours later. Left it all lying on the floor of the spare room and walked out in a huff.
Tonight popped into the spare room looking for a book, stood on the cranks and hurt my foot.

safreek

The best part is the brain damage from crashing without a helmet causes you to forget you have brain damage from previous crashes without a helmet. Circle of life.
Nailed it man, don't underrate how good life is after a solid whack. In fact, who are you

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
The best part is the brain damage from crashing without a helmet causes you to forget you have brain damage from previous crashes without a helmet. Circle of life.
On that note we have locally had some bad crashes of inexperienced older solo riders hit their heads , being found by strangers and shipped to Melbourne .
3 have survived but due to amnesia have no recollection of what happened.
Oldest went under a semi .
Last one 3 neck and facial fractures .

safreek

On that note we have locally had some bad crashes of inexperienced older solo riders hit their heads , being found by strangers and shipped to Melbourne .
3 have survived but due to amnesia have no recollection of what happened.
Oldest went under a semi .
Last one 3 neck and facial fractures .
Jesus Christ, old roadies that need to get a mtb. I used to enjoy road riding but to many lunatics out there.
Mtb has its lunatics as well, fortunately moorey spends more time online than riding. Less chance of an accident for the ol fella