What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

CHEWY

Eats Squid
New ones are full air no negative spring.
I got the last of the neg spring forks. Sounds like a filing cabinet rolling down a set of stairs on a rough track when the grease on the neg spring breaks down.
Otherwise its a good fork.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
New ones are full air no negative spring.
I got the last of the neg spring forks. Sounds like a filing cabinet rolling down a set of stairs on a rough track when the grease on the neg spring breaks down.
Otherwise its a good fork.
Swap for a Pike??

Have to agree I really like my Durolux they are a very underated fork.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I'm doing the Brackenbury, and maybe the Surfcoast one if other races don't pop up.
Yes, I realise now I have entered the one with the most elevation gain. How fun o_O Maybe I'll be a late entry at Creswick next week also just for shits and giggles if I can get a springy fork in time.

moorey

call me Mia
Who are you and what have you done with @moorey?

Yeah mate, SS and lycra. Always go full XC.
Bought them from @Minlak for ‘Quinn’s’ (wife won’t ride it) ebike for when the non boost pikes are due a rebuild.....I want my Hope wheel back, and the shite GT boost wheel back on the ebike.
You passing me.

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
100 x Shimano ferrules and 2.1m 1.2mm Optislick cable arrived today in preparation for my new 10sp XT shifter which is arriving tomorrow (thanks @Lucaw)!

I realised I didn't buy the full housing and cable version, just the cable but hey ho, it feels... slick.