What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Yeah you filthy lake people can stay away! You're not missing much unless you like massive crowds and dust? I got up there this arv and had a reasonable time avoiding the crowds. The dirt lumps and new jumps free up most days about 430/5pm.
Yeah...Whitebridge was packed too, was passed by 3 people today waiting for the Mrs to catch up...busiest I have seen in in ages!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah...Whitebridge was packed too, was passed by 3 people today waiting for the Mrs to catch up...busiest I have seen in in ages!
Do you get many fuckwit trail runners out there? I saw one today climb onto a berm to allow a bike to pass...then run along the top of the berm while bitching to their trail mate about all the bikes on the bike specific trail.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Ordered this chainring from a Polish component company called Alugear.
49 euro free shipping with a promised 3-5 day delivery.
Sure enough Fed Ex rolls up on the 5th day.
So quite a bit cheaper than a RF chainring, machining seems nice. And it was cheap. Win win.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
You could replicate your normal rides by having one of the kids spray you with the hose, while the other throws mud bugs and spiderwebs at you, and your wife blasts you with a high speed fan. You will need to dim the lights a bit as well.
And the kamikaze wallabies? No, just not the same.