EWS 2021 fantasy league

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I get the feeling he’s on a mission and full of confidence now. Ridiculous recovery after just dislocation the shoulder. No words.
Yeah its a bit ridiclous, I couldnt lift my arm over shoulder height for 3-4 weeks when I did one many many years ago. I actually dropped him from the team this week thinking theres no way he cant be in serious pain... freak.

moorey

call me Mia
Anyone know how many places Jacko has to beat Richie by to get the overall?
I’m thinking if, sorry, WHEN Jack wins, Jr would need to be 9th or lower to take the lead. Big ask, but it’s not the last round of course.
Jr could easily crumble under pressure as he can do.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Ah nice I forgot there was Tweed Valley still. Got mixed up with the DH and thought they were having the finale in Finale.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
No idea. What’s the difference in your table between the “total” and “EWS logos” column? Took my screenshot from here: https://www.enduroworldseries.com/rankings/riders/
Total includes all points won in all EWS-sanctioned events including qualifier

Listed below are the top three global leading riders across all Enduro World Series, ranked based on the number of points they have been awarded within all races competed during the season”

moorey

call me Mia
Total includes all points won in all EWS-sanctioned events including qualifier

Listed below are the top three global leading riders across all Enduro World Series, ranked based on the number of points they have been awarded within all races competed during the season”

View attachment 380468
So….does qualified count? I’m confused.