COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It scraps the 15km travel limit for metro and allows indoors visits again I believe too. So a lot of folk will be content with just catching up with family again.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It's not really a bad idea. Bit tedious, but fair - vax rates in regional areas are a lot lower I believe. It's to stop metro flooding to regional and infecting everyone and overwhelming the (very limited) rural healthcare system.
Makes sense.

Can rural visit metro and travel back without restrictions ?

I'm sure the country folk are hanging for a city hit, everyone is starting to look alike after 18 months dressed from Target 'country' and Jay Jay's :p

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Makes sense.

Can rural visit metro and travel back without restrictions ?

I'm sure the country folk are hanging for a city hit, everyone is starting to look alike after 18 months dressed from Target 'country' and Jay Jay's :p
It's the same for regional. No visiting metro, unless you are an essential worker.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Do they ever lock these though? I’ve been there til late numerous times and never been locked in.
I dunno. I've not, because I've always assumed the listed opening times applies to all gates. Now that I know that may not be the case I am most definately going to treat the closing time a bit more losely.

moorey

call me Mia
I dunno. I've not, because I've always assumed the listed opening times applies to all gates. Now that I know that may not be the case I am most definately going to treat the closing time a bit more losely.
And I may park outside the gates in case you are right…. :oops:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Do they ever lock these though? I’ve been there til late numerous times and never been locked in.
From memory there's no actual gates on the Drysdale road carpark, they just chuck up "Park Closed" signs on the pedestrian/bike access points to the carpark.