Little Things You Love

Minlak

custom titis
LTIL: Booking and getting in easy for a covid booster yesterday;
LTIH: Dead arm, stiff neck, and a head that feels like two too many beers today.
I had no symptoms at all on my 2nd shot of AZ and had no second thoughts on getting booster which I am booked in for on the 10th Jan - I assume it will be Pfizer didn’t check didn’t care - but nearly everyone I know or interact with have had reactions to the boosters - I mean best time for me anyway as can’t work

bear the bear

Is a real bear
I had no symptoms at all on my 2nd shot of AZ and had no second thoughts on getting booster which I am booked in for on the 10th Jan - I assume it will be Pfizer didn’t check didn’t care - but nearly everyone I know or interact with have had reactions to the boosters - I mean best time for me anyway as can’t work
I reacted to the second shot of Phizzer with a 14hr temperature, so was expecting something similar this time.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Got a Moderna booster from local Chemist last week. walked in, got appt for 30 min later. Shoulder swelled a bit, felt bleurgh next day, then ok.
Chemist gave choice between Ph-iiii-zer and Moderna, but suggested Moderna when asked, as he said it lasted longer, which a (mainstream) inturdnet search also suggested.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
New laptop day courtesy of all that chrissy OT.
Current computer is 7 years old and starting to show it’s age abit. Haven’t been able to play any game newer than 5 years on anything other than low graphics for awhile.

Apparently boxing day sales are still a thing, saved $2k!