Little Things You Hate

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Jack up, remove the whole front bumper and then remove the headlight assembly...
Access is in the wheel well. My cousin had one of these cars and I remember finding the access panel some minutes into the job.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

can confirm

at least they thought to put in an access hatch.
Which is only useful if you have midget hands (or a child slave) and a high tolerance for losing skin off your knuckles... I dont have big hands, but found it was less aggravating and faster to just pull the bumper and headlight.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
my car battery is also accessed from the boot. i love the VF, but its has some weird quirks.
Boot battery is pretty common these days...

I like the VE/VF, its just a bit big. Would have been a great thing if it was 3 series/C class size.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Little thing I hate...going back and looking at post I made and seeing how many typos and spelling mistakes there are.
That mat really suck. I am glad I never make errors like that.

Just been grocery shopping. I see a young woman walking along past her wrist down the back of her pants, hand trying to of its way to her belly button. Next thing she is scratching her face, nose included with the adventurous hand. I'm stuck wondering...will she sanitise as she walks past the gauntlet of sanitiser stands or did the hand pass the sniff test? Well no sanitise and now she is in there...touching your fruit and vegetables.

cammas

Seamstress
That mat really suck. I am glad I never make errors like that.

Just been grocery shopping. I see a young woman walking along past her wrist down the back of her pants, hand trying to of its way to her belly button. Next thing she is scratching her face, nose included with the adventurous hand. I'm stuck wondering...will she sanitise as she walks past the gauntlet of sanitiser stands or did the hand pass the sniff test? Well no sanitise and now she is in there...touching your fruit and vegetables.
Reminds of this