Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Went for a cruise on the adventure bike down along the beach.

Slogging up the hill coming home, on the Gloucester 15% section (my house is at 310m)

4-5 cheeky young fellas around age 12ish walking down the hill, one shouts 'get a real bike mate'... referring that I should be riding an enduro bike as they were cool enduro-bro Belair bois.

Me - "whut !!!!"

Mr cool 12 - 'get a real bike mateeee'

Me - "You're walking, you haven't even got a bike, get a real pair of shoes"

All his mates look down at his shoes and start pissing themselves laughing at him and that was the end of that :p

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Southern 80 is a bit different to that type of watercraft. Basically a bunch of very cashed up @Haakon's mate's stuffing all sorts of wild motors in ski boats.
A certain mountain bike club I used to be a part of once aligned one of its race events so that, once the athletic endeavours were completed, race goers and their supporters could stand around and be enthralled by people being dragged up the river by such watercraft...

Minlak

custom titis
I have no idea who he is, but. :eek:

View attachment 395777
Don't go looking... he's a piece of shit
The Romanians can keep him, another fuckwit who won't be missed, by the looks of it.
so I have seen a video of his where he explains that he lives in Romania due to no fear of repercussions as the system is corrupt. Do not be surprised if he is cleared of any wrong doing - I make no comment otherwise regarding him or his innocence or not.