What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
To be fair, I've only needed to worry about my tyres but with two more MTBs on the scene, it might be worth a look further down the line.

Did you have to buy a Presta adapter separately for yours?
The well worn tyre inflating gun. This is a straight though gun from the tank with no restrictions or reducers to slow the flow/volume. Press the handle down and full pressure out the nozzle.

The brass fitting in the end is a presta-schrader adaptor, I change it out every few years as the O-ring gets worn.

It doesn't get screwed on, its a push fit as the valve sits nicely in the adaptor, sealed by the O-ring.

Inflates a 2.5 tyre from sitting baggy on the rim to sealed and popped on the bead in ~2-3 seconds.

PXL_20230626_034138127.jpg

Jabubu

let you google that for me
The well worn tyre inflating gun. This is a straight though gun from the tank with no restrictions or reducers to slow the flow/volume. Press the handle down and full pressure out the nozzle.

The brass fitting in the end is a presta-schrader adaptor, I change it out every few years as the O-ring gets worn.

It doesn't get screwed on, its a push fit as the valve sits nicely in the adaptor, sealed by the O-ring.

Inflates a 2.5 tyre from sitting baggy on the rim to sealed and popped on the bead in ~2-3 seconds.

View attachment 400699
And where does one buy all this stuff from?

Jpez

Down on the left!

View attachment 400699
I lost my little adapter years ago so literally jamb the end of one of these on the valve with less core and it goes pop pop pretty well but as it’s a big compressor, takes a while to load up so use the track pump 99% of the time cause I’m impatient.
Maybe your arms are just really puny from spending all your time in the Zwiftverse ;)
0B315392-AF03-4877-881F-20598F78E2E2.jpeg

ozzybmx

And where does one buy all this stuff from?
Go to Repco or Supercheap and buy a compressor with a tank
The compressor will come with a hose and some fittings, I reckon this gun is supposed to be a blower. Easily retrofitted to be an inflator.

If you buy a secondhand compressor, you can buy air hoses and fitting from the above shops.

The Presta-Schrader adaptors come from Ali or eBay at 10 for $3.

ozzybmx

I lost my little adapter years ago so literally jamb the end of one of these on the valve with less core and it goes pop pop pretty well but as it’s a big compressor, takes a while to load up so use the track pump 99% of the time cause I’m impatient.
Maybe your arms are just really puny from spending all your time in the Zwiftverse ;)
Then when I do get out, my legs have become all puny from eeeeeverse :)

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

I don't use a compressor for topping up a tyre before a ride, thats a Lezyne digital pumps job.

If you know you are going to change a tyre, flick the switch in the compressor and in about 1 minute its ready to go.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Then when I do get out, my legs have become all puny from eeeeeverse :)

View attachment 400701

I don't use a compressor for topping up a tyre before a ride, thats a Lezyne digital pumps job.

If you know you are going to change a tyre, flick the switch in the compressor and in about 1 minute its ready to go.
Looking buff there, Billy. I wish zwift avatars looked so hunky.