Bargain buys thread

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Replacing my purist bottles with Tacx Shiva. New lids for old bottles were going to be about $7 ea.

Anyway… PSA www.thebidonhub.com.au are having a 40% off sale. So I just picked up 8 new bottles for about $8 each. With free shipping. (No affiliation. But tell ‘em dirtdad sent you just to confuse them!)
Thanks for this. New bottles + kid's school drink bottles sorted!
I did put 'dirtdad says hi' in the comments section so hopefully they turn up...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
$15 dmr death grips from pushys. I'm not too fussy about my grips as long as they lock on and come cheap. These satisfied both of those requirements and also feel nice in the hands. With that free delivery, 2 pairs are a good item to have in the shed.

I also have some as yet untried $10 funny grips from mtbdirect. I am sure they will also meet my 2 requirements.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
$15 dmr death grips from pushys. I'm not too fussy about my grips as long as they lock on and come cheap. These satisfied both of those requirements and also feel nice in the hands. With that free delivery, 2 pairs are a good item to have in the shed.
Use the code SAVE25 and they're $11.24! Getting a couple of these now :)

Calvin27

Eats Squid

$5k loaded bike with 180mm travel. Weighs as much as a pig but whopping range. Pretty much dirt bike alternative.