Bargain buys thread

From time to time we all come across a bargain when browsing on line and thought this might be a good place to start a thread to share said bargains when they are found.

Thought I'd kick it off with Some Reynolds xc carbon wheels shipped for under 1k

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007HYT6FM/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Scored myself a set of renthal fatbars from http://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/ a while back on special for $40.
they were just flogging em off super cheap, they didnt last long at all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 4,393
2014 Pike solo air - $795 delivered from Chain reaction.

No seals or air pump though. I've heard a few cheaper deals out there though.

Dan.

Dan.

cheaper indeed

just bought a set of 2015 Pikes, with seals and shock pump from Bike24... different versions have different pricing.
but my 26" 150mm solo air rcts2 came in at $740~AUD to my door

Dan.
RC are closer to $670 delivered on Merlin.
150mm solo air rct3 are about $740 delivered on bike24
I got dual pos rtc3 for under $800 delivered on cyclesport uk.

Whenever I've tried to buy off amazon, they don't ship to aus. What's the trick?

Nothing it just depends on the seller - remembering amazon is just a market place. Some sellers ship os for reasonable rates - some ship for stupid rates and some don't ship at all. These wheels come up for $28 something shipping for me to Aus -just put them in your cart and check out etc and shipping details will come up.

Last edited:
Nothing it just depends on the seller - remembering amazon is just a market place. Some sellers ship so for reasonable rates - some ship for stupid rates and some don't ship at all. These wheels come up for $28 something shipping for me to Aus -just put them in your cart and check out etc and shipping details will come up.
I've tried with a dozen things in the past. All said no shop to aus. I just assumed it was an Amazon policy. There you go :noidea:

I've tried with a dozen things in the past. All said no shop to aus. I just assumed it was an Amazon policy. There you go :noidea:

I only use amazon.uk, had pretty good luck with more places shipping to AU and cheaper delivery price.

you can always get a mail forwarder. They can even store your stuff for a couple months so you can send multiple packages in one hit.

Back