Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Fuck mate, I must only do smart shit.

Everyone thought we'd never hear from @Jpez after his dabble in the wonderful world of IT practical jokes.

If I spent that sort of money on a part for my bike no one would ever hear from me again. And I'd only be discovered after a pack of wild dogs dug up my decomposed body from a shallow grave somewhere at the You Yangs.
To be honest I don't think your missus would consider spending the fuel money to drive your corpse to the You Yangs. I'd look for you in that vacant lot next door to your place. :p

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
If I spent that sort of money on a part for my bike no one would ever hear from me again.
It just depends on whether you are trying to spend some of the POT before the split :p watch this space.

EDIT: and half my super, or keep it and offload 2 houses.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
We... as a family have not been on a holiday since 2019/20 my missus has done one trip to Tassie with her mum, she's heading back in Jan this year.

I'm on a holiday every 2 weeks when I head to Melrose, get on the piss, ride, piss, ride, piss, ride... its just my holiday, nobody else feels my vibe. My boys are 17 & 18, their vibe is girls, cars, bikes, surfing, beach, party, beers.... not in that order.
We haven't been on a holiday since 2019 either (was actually an o/s training course for me and the missus tagged along) , and in actual fact still haven't been on our honeymoon (6yrs married this yr).

Spending money on anything but the essentials is just not in my wife's wheelhouse.

Me on the other hand, I have a whole empire of franchise wheelhouses

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I'm looking for a chepish 27.5 Boxxer, the front of my bike is 29 and its rated for 190mm x 29 but I reckon if I run a 200mm 275 x 2.6 I'm good !
What @shiny said x 100

EDIT- jesus! I must have had the page open last night and the last reply was you saying f$%k you to shiny for suggesting the fork! The page refreshed after my post and BOOM you've done it. Love it!

ozzybmx

I'm just waiting to hear if they skate through customs without extra fees because >$1000AUD. But that's future@ozzybmx's problem, not drunken online ordering @ozzybmx's problem! ;)
Damn, somebody should have reminded me of that last night. Thanks a lot :rolleyes:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I'm just waiting to hear if they skate through customs without extra fees because >$1000AUD. But that's future@ozzybmx's problem, not drunken online ordering @ozzybmx's problem! ;)
Drunk @ozzybmx should be a-ok:

The relevant rate of local GST will be applied based on the products included within your order, the GST will be displayed in the product price and no further charges relating to GST will be incurred. You will NOT be required to pay import tax or duty when your order arrives at customs. This is also the case for items exceeding $1,000 AUD in Australia, $1,000 NZD in New Zealand and $400 SGD in Singapore.

ozzybmx

Drunk @ozzybmx should be a-ok:

The relevant rate of local GST will be applied based on the products included within your order, the GST will be displayed in the product price and no further charges relating to GST will be incurred. You will NOT be required to pay import tax or duty when your order arrives at customs. This is also the case for items exceeding $1,000 AUD in Australia, $1,000 NZD in New Zealand and $400 SGD in Singapore.
Looks like I'm skating :p

ozzybmx

To be fair, there wasn't a lot of time to do so...
Yeah :rolleyes:

Now watching some YT vids to see what I've bought. Looks like the comp is spring and the expert and pro are air. Comes with a med rate 35lb spring installed which might be ok.

Looks like I need a DH stem too.

ozzybmx

And superthankful your Oso is a medium otherwise you would have been up for a drop crown too
*Goes off to bubu 'drop crown' :oops:

Why would I have needed a drop crown on a different sized bike ?

EDIT: Looks like the 29" fork comes standard with a drop crown where the 27.5" is flat.

manitou-dorado-comp-27-5inch-fork-180-203mm-47mmoffset-flat-crown-straight-20x110mm-boost3-102...jpg
manitou-dorado-comp-29inch-fork-180-203mm-57mm-offset-drop-crown-straight-20x110mm-boost2-1027...jpg

Last edited: