Confessions from the fuckwits

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
So with all the pm’s asking about my welfare and pointing me toward homeless shelters and Beyond Blue organisations etc just want to say I’m lucky my missus has a pretty good sense of humour and she saw the funny side of it not too long after. It will be used against me in the future I have no doubt. But for now it’s all good.
I'm sure that will never be forgotten and will always be waiting in the wings.
1690869340037.png

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Was distracted by the kids and didn’t finish doing up the pedals. First jump on the boys ramp and it was cooked.

Friend mentioned Buy Cycles in Carine did helicoils and they were able to sort it out first thing this morning for me.
Ouch. Good result

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Got to the river on Sturt Gorge, thought fuck this, I'm not spending the rest of the ride with wet feet.

So I took off my socks and shoes and waded across with the bike.

I sat on a rock on the other side with the sun drying my feet.

Then kicked my socks into the water. I got them about 10m down stream just before they sunk.

PXL_20230818_045458795.jpg

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Got to the river on Sturt Gorge, thought fuck this, I'm not spending the rest of the ride with wet feet.

So I took off my socks and shoes and waded across with the bike.

I sat on a rock on the other side with the sun drying my feet.

Then kicked my socks into the water. I got them about 10m down stream just before they sunk.

View attachment 401874
And the poor Bin Chicken has been placed drivetrain side down. ;)

safreek

Finally convinced a friend that they needed a Cannondale and a lefty in their life, they agreed and bought a prophet with lefty. I am thinking the lefty may be rooted. I am thinking the friendship may be ending.

Some may say recommending a Cannondale counts as a confession in itself.

Did I mention it has flappy paddle as well :mad:
IMG_20230820_175524.jpg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Finally convinced a friend that they needed a Cannondale and a lefty in their life, they agreed and bought a prophet with lefty. I am thinking the lefty may be rooted. I am thinking the friendship may be ending.

Some may say recommending a Cannondale counts as a confession in itself.

Did I mention it has flappy paddle as well :mad: View attachment 401919
They pull down easily though and are no issue to rebuild.