Middle East situation

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
So.... Israel apparently can't find the alleged Israeli rape victims of the Hamas 7th of October, 2023 attack.
what a surprise :rolleyes:
I wonder what else Israel has been telling porkies about.

Israel Police are struggling to locate the victims or witnesses of alleged sexual assaults that are said to have occurred during Hamas’ infiltration of Israel on 7 October, Israel’s Haaretz newspaper reported.

The paper said: “In the few cases where police have already amassed testimony about the sexual assaults Hamas committed during its massacre in southern Israel, they haven’t yet been able to identify the specific victims of the acts to which witnesses have testified.”
http://instagr.am/p/C1uBrTvtTEt/

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What was the line from MacBeth? Something about it being easier to swim across the river of blood than turn back?

ForkinGreat

Turd-och 'media':
Every time you think they are scraping the bottom of the barrel, they break though to an even more odious barrel below that.
Turd-och owns TalkTV, has strong financial links with Israel, and the Turd-ochs are buddies with Netenyahu. and then there's the NDS organization, owned by Turd-och, and staffed by Israeli ex military and intelligence officers, and up to deeply dodgy behaviour.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Turd-och 'media':
Every time you think they are scraping the bottom of the barrel, they break though to an even more odious barrel below that.
Turd-och owns TalkTV, has strong financial links with Israel, and the Turd-ochs are buddies with Netenyahu. and then there's the NDS organization, owned by Turd-och, and staffed by Israeli ex military and intelligence officers, and up to deeply dodgy behaviour.

You know mate I’m pretty much with you on everything you post. But find your propensity to label people like the Murdochs for example ‘Tur-dochs’ and others names a bit off putting.
It’s no different than us ‘lefties’ getting the old leftard or snowflake or whatever which immediately shuts down any dialogue if indeed there even was one worth having to begin with.
it also gives the Saffies and Sky-collapsed’s the ammo to call us immature name callers etc and then not listen or debate any further.
I reckon if this stuff was presented in a less disparaging way it might actually be watched or listened to by the people that have the most to gain, not the choir.
There may even be some opinions changed even if slightly.
But starting it off with an insult instantly shuts things down.
Just my opinion.

safreek

My guess is after this they will start to arrest the people calling for the gassing of the Jews, or is it just another albo stunt.
Or banning of the Palestinian flag as the country is run by a registered terrorist organization.
Don't get me wrong, ban Nazi flags and symbols but they are not the only symbols of hate in this country

Screenshot_2024-01-08-09-12-49-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

safreek

You know mate I’m pretty much with you on everything you post. But find your propensity to label people like the Murdochs for example ‘Tur-dochs’ and others names a bit off putting.
It’s no different than us ‘lefties’ getting the old leftard or snowflake or whatever which immediately shuts down any dialogue if indeed there even was one worth having to begin with.
it also gives the Saffies and Sky-collapsed’s the ammo to call us immature name callers etc and then not listen or debate any further.
I reckon if this stuff was presented in a less disparaging way it might actually be watched or listened to by the people that have the most to gain, not the choir.
Just my opinion.
You are correct, you may have noticed I haven't used the term woke or similar for a while.
Name calling achieves nothing but shutting a person out from listening to your side.

My beliefs are correct though, I was going to say my beliefs are "right" but I would then be setting myself up for an onslaught of " we already knew that" :)

Jpez

Down on the left!
You are correct, you may have noticed I haven't used the term woke or similar for a while.
Name calling achieves nothing but shutting a person out from listening to your side.

My beliefs are correct though, I was going to say my beliefs are "right" but I would then be setting myself up for an onslaught of " we already knew that" :)
No mate you haven’t. Your first paragraph was a good start. But I do believe you think yourself as some sort of agent provocateur or something trying to shake things up here. You make a lot of statements but then don’t really engage in a meaningful way when people try to engage with you. Just more cherry picked statements of ‘fact’ and wink emojis or something. Second paragraph.
Same same I reckon.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Some have strong beliefs, just like the terrorist that got killed fighting for Hezbollah.
And we are meant to feel sorry for him and his brother as well
I don't feel sorry for either of the examples of so-called heroism. I just feel sad that the modern world has not gotten beyond beliefs and it costs so many lives.

My guess is after this they will start to arrest the people calling for the gassing of the Jews, or is it just another albo stunt.
Or banning of the Palestinian flag as the country is run by a registered terrorist organization.
Don't get me wrong, ban Nazi flags and symbols but they are not the only symbols of hate in this country
It's a big stretch to tar all Palestinians with the Hamas brush and call the flag of a legitimate nation a symbol of hate, it's very different to Nazi flags in the current era. The Aus anti-semite crew are generally white supremacits, who also hate Arabs, so I think you are barking up the wrong tree. We've all heard "towel head" but I had not heard "sand n**ger" until I unfortunatley met a guy who is a neo-Nazi, meaning just fucking racist against anyone who isn't of white European heritage.

Anti-semite means wanting to see the entire Jewish race wiped out, as far as I know most Palestinians who don't want a two state solution just want them out of the country, not wiped off the planet. Those who said "gas the Jews" should be charged for sure, but they are the minority.

No, your beliefs are what you believe. Nobody has the authority on beliefs. Beliefs become "correct" when they turn into facts. God given holy lands and other such belief based bullshit will never become fact until God is a fact.

safreek

No mate you haven’t. Your first paragraph was a good start. But I do believe you think yourself as some sort of agent provocateur or something trying to shake things up here. You make a lot of statements but then don’t really engage in a meaningful way when people try to engage with you. Just more cherry picked statements of ‘fact’ and wink emojis or something. Second paragraph.
Same same I reckon.
To be honest I do Cherry pick what suits me, as the other side does.
I don't really engage about comments I make because as was said, no one will change the others minds.
Funnily enough I was actually a Palestinian supporter before the murderous rampage, I also believe that Palestine should be able to control the land they have. But they must get rid of the terrorist government they have

Jpez

Down on the left!
To be honest I do Cherry pick what suits me, as the other side does.
I don't really engage about comments I make because as was said, no one will change the others minds.
Funnily enough I was actually a Palestinian supporter before the murderous rampage, I also believe that Palestine should be able to control the land they have. But they must get rid of the terrorist government they have
Its not about being on one side or the other. Why does it have to be so black and white?
And you are wrong. People can and do have their viewpoints changed by discussion and discourse. Doesn’t have be a ‘conversion’ per se but I’ve had my opinion on many things changed by just trying to be open minded.
Ive seen many attempts here to help you see the bigger picture from a different perspective than just picking a side and doggedly sticking with it.
I think if you’re not willing to honestly engage in comments you make you just shouldn’t make them.
And yes Hamas has to go but as has been said infinitum here and elsewhere not at the brutal cost and punishment being exacted right this very second on the Palestinians.

ForkinGreat

Just my opinion.
If Murdoch was worthy of respect, I would do so. However, his behaviour, and that of his son(s) in their massive influence on politics, both local and international - and not an influence for good, by any measure - means that for myself, and I would wager millions of other people, the Murdochs, and News corporation, would not be missed.
If my calling Murdoch and his media empire turds offends your sensibilities, that's unfortunate.

Perhaps I should call them Glyphosate, or 2,4,5T (2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid)
or PFAS (doesn't really have that same ring to it) - as the Murdochs are incredibly toxic for the environment, politics, and people wherever they spew their lies.

Last edited:

safreek

Its not about being on one side or the other. Why does it have to be so black and white?
And you are wrong. People can and do have their viewpoints changed by discussion and discourse. Doesn’t have be a ‘conversion’ per se but I’ve had my opinion on many things changed by just trying to be open minded.
Ive seen many attempts here to help you see the bigger picture from a different perspective than just picking a side and doggedly sticking with it.
I think if you’re not willing to honestly engage in comments you make you just shouldn’t make them.
And yes Hamas has to go but as has been said infinitum here and elsewhere not at the brutal cost and punishment being exacted right this very second on the Palestinians.
As I said, I used to support Palestine.
But when surrounded by enemies on all sides you need to dish out a big whacking with a big stick to ensure your countries safety

Jpez

Down on the left!
If Murdoch was worthy of respect, I would do so. However, his behaviour, and that of his son(s) in their massive influence on politics, both local and international - and not an influence for good, by any measure - means that for myself, and I would wager millions of other people, the Murdochs, and News corporation, would not be missed.
If my calling Murdoch and his media empire turds offends your sensibilities, that's unfortunate.

Perhaps I should call them Glyphosate, or 2,4,5T, or Dioxin - as the Murdochs are incredibly toxic for the environment and people wherever they spew their lies.
Nah man. My sensibilities aren’t offended. I agree 100% about the Murdochs and his ilk of the world and like I said I agree with your viewpoints. Just not quite the way you express them is all.
In this inflamed world I think it’s not helpful and can all too easily shut people down. Then you’ve just lost a potential audience.