Middle East situation

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
As I said, I have gener

Yes , you are correct.
I would still like the others to tell me what the Israeli response should have been though. All I hear is crickets.
Did you just read this last sentence? Poodle gave the response, just higher up. Not sure if you legitimately cannot interpret what is being said or are just trolling either way this is the last time I waste 1s and 0s on you.

LPG

likes thicc birds
Did you just read this last sentence? Poodle gave the response, just higher up. Not sure if you legitimately cannot interpret what is being said or are just trolling either way this is the last time I waste 1s and 0s on you.
I'm hearing crickets!

safreek

...and for anyone doubting the virtue of the carrot have a look at how well it has worked for China in the pacific or for Clinton in Iran.
Yeah, but imagine net the yahoo and leader of Hamas coming to a deal. I reckon it's as easy as making a milkshake.
Both fuckwits want the destruction of each other. Bonus points for no deal because netanyahu wants to steal more land

As I have said, I'm pretty much pro Palestine but not with Hamas having any power at all.

So no crickets, I'm just wary because I can feel a weekly ban coming on because of my beliefs.

You also must know if the iron shield or whatever they call it didn't exist hundreds or thousands of Israelis would of been killed by Hamas rockets, their intentions are clear but just don't have the technology

safreek

But also yes, it's probably time to stop the bombings indiscriminately, the rats are to far hidden in the sewers by now.
But apparently they have killed 8 thousand Hamas terrorists so that's a good tally

Jpez

Down on the left!
But also yes, it's probably time to stop the bombings indiscriminately, the rats are to far hidden in the sewers by now.
But apparently they have killed 8 thousand Hamas terrorists so that's a good tally
And what about the 25k civilians (a big chunk women and children) and uncounted dead amongst the rubble. How’s that tally sit with you?
“Pretty much pro Palestine” my ass.

LPG

likes thicc birds
And what about the 25k civilians (a big chunk women and children) and uncounted dead amongst the rubble. How’s that tally sit with you?
“Pretty much pro Palestine” my ass.
25k+ civilians for "8k Hamas terrorists" might sound like reasonable numbers to some, but most are probably armed with a rock or a kitchen knife and are not valuable targets at all.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Fixed for you
I saw an article the other day that said, for all the discussion and outrage at hamas militants raping Isreali's, no evidence can be found of these supposed rape victims.

I can't remember where it was, probably ABC, but would be hardly surprised to find this to be the truth.

safreek

I saw an article the other day that said, for all the discussion and outrage at hamas militants raping Isreali's, no evidence can be found of these supposed rape victims.

I can't remember where it was, probably ABC, but would be hardly surprised to find this to be the truth.
Yeah, I read that. Hamas said they did nothing of the sort

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

safreek

Awaiting reputable links, I watch ABC news every morning and have seen nothing of the kind. And they are very far left

• Haha
Reactions: LPG

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Awaiting reputable links, I watch ABC news every morning and have seen nothing of the kind. And they are very far left
Sure thing, Peter Dutton. :rolleyes: I'm sure that no amount of 'details' or 'links' will ever be enough, and you will just keep trolling away up until the point that you get kicked off the forum. You invite people to engage with you, but your internally perceived position does not appear to allow for that, including polarity responding/mismatching. eg "yeah, but what about X, what about Y, what about Z? even as you protest otherwise.

AFAIK, The ABC is not the source

The report(s) from Haaretz, the ISRAELI newspaper.
You can use google translate to get the english version.

Virtually all of this shit is behind a paywall, and I'm not giving a fucking cent to Israel, if I can avoid doing so.

Most if not all of your posts on this Gaza/west Bank situation have been trolling, at best. Whatever happened on October 7th, 2023, the atrocities that Israel has committed to retaliate are orders of magnitude bigger than anything Hamas fighters did, in addition to all of the previous decades of documented Atrocities committed by Israel on Palestinians.

Even the USA has changed their tone and are calling for ceasefire, and they are Israel's biggest cheerleaders.

Kindly give your odious commenting on this situation a rest, and go buy some vintage bikes.

In the mean time, a recap on war crimes by Israel since October 7.

Here's a Grandmother waving a white flag trying to flee Gaza, along an Israel-approved 'safe' corridor.

She was shot dead. There have been many like her, also shot dead by Israeli snipers and soldiers, for the outrageous crime of existing.

Here's a Sky "news" link to a mother and daughter shot dead in a Gaza christian church.

Here are links to Palestinian Children killed by Israel.

Here's a save the children report on palestinian children who have had one or both legs amputated. Are you going sing songs about Palestinian suffering and death like the Israeli army and ultra right wing illegal settlers seem prone to do?

Here's another report, about severe malnutrition in Palestinian kids because Israel cut off aid, food, water, fuel, electricity etc etc

Here are more reports, about the death toll in Gaza.

HOW HAVE CASUALTY TOLLS BEEN COMPILED SO FAR?
In the first six weeks of the war, hospital morgues across Gaza sent figures to the health ministry's main collection centre at Al Shifa Hospital. Officials used Excel sheets to keep track of names, ages and ID card numbers of the dead and transmitted these to the Palestinian Health Ministry in Ramallah, part of the Palestinian Authority (PA) that exercises limited self-rule in the Israeli-occupied West Bank.

But Omar Hussein Ali, director of the Ramallah ministry's emergency operations centre, said that of the four officials who ran the Shifa data centre, one died in an air strike that hit the hospital while the other three went missing when Israeli forces seized the premises as an alleged Hamas hideout.

"The kind of casualty recording required to understand what's going on is getting harder. Information infrastructure, the health systems that existed, are being systematically destroyed," said Hamit Dardagan of Iraq Body Count, set up during the U.S.-led invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Dardagan's organisation has also been trying to keep track of Gaza casualties, using the health ministry data and monitoring social media and other media reports of deaths.

Since a one-week truce collapsed on Dec. 1, casualty updates that had generally been issued daily have become irregular. The last update from Gaza's health ministry came on Friday from spokesperson Ashraf Al-Qidra, raising the death toll to 17,487. Early on Saturday it said another 71 dead and 160 injured people had arrived at Al Aqsa hospital in the past 24 hours.

Al-Qidra, who had been out of contact for almost two days earlier in the week, spoke at a brief news conference from Nasser Hospital in south Gaza, where all week medics have tried to treat badly wounded young children, women and men with limited supplies and often under aerial bombardment as the Israeli offensive continues.

Palestinian Health Minister Mai al-Kaila said on Tuesday Gaza's health services were in a "disastrous" state, with over 250 staff killed and at least 30 arrested by Israeli forces.

ARE THE PUBLISHED CASUALTY NUMBERS COMPREHENSIVE?
No, experts told Reuters.

"Our monitoring suggests that the numbers provided by the Ministry of Health may be under-reporting as they do not include fatalities who did not reach hospitals or may be lost under the rubble," the U.N. human rights office spokesperson said.

"It is a logical assumption that the numbers being reported are underestimated, are low," said Nathaniel Raymond, Executive Director of the Humanitarian Research Lab at the Yale School of Public Health, who has worked on death counts in armed conflict and natural disasters for more than 20 years.

The PA's Oct. 26 report said at least 1,000 bodies could not be recovered or brought to morgues, citing families interviewed by its Gaza staff - a clear and plausible example of the impact of war "on data capture and reporting", the Lancet article read.

The number of bodies feared buried under the rubble now reaches into the thousands and much of the Gaza civil defence force's digging equipment has been destroyed in air strikes, the PA's health minister al-Kaila said on Tuesday.

safreek

Sure thing, Peter Dutton. :rolleyes: I'm sure that no amount of 'details' or 'links' will ever be enough, and you will just keep trolling away up until the point that you get kicked off the forum. You invite people to engage with you, but your internally perceived position does not appear to allow for that, including polarity responding/mismatching. eg "yeah, but what about X, what about Y, what about Z? even as you protest otherwise.

AFAIK, The ABC is not the source

The report(s) from Haaretz, the ISRAELI newspaper.
You can use google translate to get the english version.

Virtually all of this shit is behind a paywall, and I'm not giving a fucking cent to Israel, if I can avoid doing so.

Most if not all of your posts on this Gaza/west Bank situation have been trolling, at best. Whatever happened on October 7th, 2023, the atrocities that Israel has committed to retaliate are orders of magnitude bigger than anything Hamas fighters did, in addition to all of the previous decades of documented Atrocities committed by Israel on Palestinians.

Even the USA has changed their tone and are calling for ceasefire, and they are Israel's biggest cheerleaders.

Kindly give your odious commenting on this situation a rest, and go buy some vintage bikes.

In the mean time, a recap on war crimes by Israel since October 7.

Here's a Grandmother waving a white flag trying to flee Gaza, along an Israel-approved 'safe' corridor.

She was shot dead. There have been many like her, also shot dead by Israeli snipers and soldiers, for the outrageous crime of existing.

Here's a Sky "news" link to a mother and daughter shot dead in a Gaza christian church.

Here are links to Palestinian Children killed by Israel.

Here's a save the children report on palestinian children who have had one or both legs amputated. Are you going sing songs about Palestinian suffering and death like the Israeli army and ultra right wing illegal settlers seem prone to do?

Here's another report, about severe malnutrition in Palestinian kids because Israel cut off aid, food, water, fuel, electricity etc etc

Here are more reports, about the death toll in Gaza.

Mate, I'm not trolling, people just keep denying some things happened. I believe if there was no rape happened ABC would have it covered.
More than happy to be proven wrong.
If you can show reputable links I'll believe it, that's a pretty fair offer.

All your links I don't deny, children and women have been killed on both sides, much more in the strip obviously.

Don't quite understand why you revert to calling names again, that generally means you have nothing more to offer

Last edited: