International Shimano Saint crank $300.69 posted

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
PM to deal! I don't get on the forum very often...

Item: shimano saint 68/73mm BB crank.

Item Condition: used but good condition. Judge for yourself from the photos but I'd rate it 8/10.

Reason for selling: I am all in for 165mm arms.

Price and price conditions: dropped to $300.069, $330.00 posted.

Additional information: arms are 170mm long. The spider is a 104BCD. Buyer has a choice of pressure bolts...black or gold by shimano, red by token. This is the greatest crank ever made. Comes with certificate of authentication that I owned it.

Also note: I have a brand new unused still in the box 170mm saint crank as well. If this is tickling your pickle, shoot me a pm. Otherwiss I'll get an advert up for it soon.

Pictures: keep scrolling.

20240405_005201~2.jpg

20240405_005125~2.jpg

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll bump this and drop the price to $300.69

Come on you huckwits! I have other things to blow this money on and you deserve a better crank!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Keep these cranks for your N+1.

One of Shimano's finest.

I currently have 3 sets sitting on my shelf. I would like to sell the 2 170mm cranks and acquire a new 165mm crank (hopefully a saint, but let's face it...). But I am also trying to be fiscally responsible and not buy the new one until I sell these. So get buying people!!!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I currently have 3 sets sitting on my shelf. I would like to sell the 2 170mm cranks and acquire a new 165mm crank (hopefully a saint, but let's face it...). But I am also trying to be fiscally responsible and not buy the new one until I sell these. So get buying people!!!
You are swimming in Saints. Maybe put them in a glass case and move them to the mantle piece inside.

Fiscally responsible you say,....Hmmm........ Who are you and why have you abducted the Pood's RB account?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Let's see some offers here people!!! Is the price too high? You think you know better than me? Then pm me and let's get this crank sold!!!

...also shoot me a pm for the brand new unused version of this crank! I need to clear some garage.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Let's see some offers here people!!! Is the price too high? You think you know better than me? Then pm me and let's get this crank sold!!!

...also shoot me a pm for the brand new unused version of this crank! I need to clear some garage.
Let's move this along folks! I propose rock paper scissors or a chocolate wheel.

I'm up .....
1,2,3 Rock.