International Shimano Saint crank $300.69 posted

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
PM to deal! I don't get on the forum very often...

Item: shimano saint 68/73mm BB crank.

Item Condition: used but good condition. Judge for yourself from the photos but I'd rate it 8/10.

Reason for selling: I am all in for 165mm arms.

Price and price conditions: dropped to $300.069, $330.00 posted.

Additional information: arms are 170mm long. The spider is a 104BCD. Buyer has a choice of pressure bolts...black or gold by shimano, red by token. This is the greatest crank ever made. Comes with certificate of authentication that I owned it.

Also note: I have a brand new unused still in the box 170mm saint crank as well. If this is tickling your pickle, shoot me a pm. Otherwiss I'll get an advert up for it soon.

Pictures: keep scrolling.

20240405_005201~2.jpg

20240405_005125~2.jpg

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll bump this and drop the price to $300.69

Come on you huckwits! I have other things to blow this money on and you deserve a better crank!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Keep these cranks for your N+1.

One of Shimano's finest.

I currently have 3 sets sitting on my shelf. I would like to sell the 2 170mm cranks and acquire a new 165mm crank (hopefully a saint, but let's face it...). But I am also trying to be fiscally responsible and not buy the new one until I sell these. So get buying people!!!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I currently have 3 sets sitting on my shelf. I would like to sell the 2 170mm cranks and acquire a new 165mm crank (hopefully a saint, but let's face it...). But I am also trying to be fiscally responsible and not buy the new one until I sell these. So get buying people!!!
You are swimming in Saints. Maybe put them in a glass case and move them to the mantle piece inside.

Fiscally responsible you say,....Hmmm........ Who are you and why have you abducted the Pood's RB account?