Recent content by 2-fast

1. 2-fast

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

What a toppie, he even offers a warranty. Killara's only a few suburbs away from me.. Tempted to meet this guy.
  2. 2-fast

Frankenbike project

Ohh ok. Didn't realise it was a 40t! You're sweet then!!
  3. 2-fast

Frankenbike project

nice wok mate! Although you might find the gearing to be too low for the road. Ive got a similar set up with a triple chainring and ended up ditching the two lower front chainrings and moving the 44t into the middle. Goes fine for my 25km commute with 650m of climbing :llama:
  4. 2-fast

2014 Rockshox Product Matrix... Seriously WTF

Hi Guys Im looking at buying a new set of 2014 Rockshox Sid's as I'm sick of the flex under the 9mm qr on my current set. Upon looking at the range of 2014 sid's on the Rockshox website i left even more confused than when i started. The website...
  5. 2-fast

Condition of Northbridge Pumptrack

Hey Guys Just wondering if anyone knows the current state of the Pumptrack at Northbridge? Was thinking of heading over but seeing as its a trek for me I just wanted to make sure it wasn't completely turned to shit... Cheers
  6. 2-fast

WA SOLD! Custom Carbon Hardtail

if you're splitting how much for the forks?
  7. 2-fast

VIC Found

pretty sure u need a custom linkage to take an rc4..
  8. 2-fast

Y12 D&T Major Project - Bicycle Storage/Racking System

Hi Mate! yeah Ive seen this rack before. I has interesting qualities as it seems you can easily move it around from different locations. Although my design should cater for more bikes than just two, and should be more secure yet be able to be moved around like the one you have can.. That will be...
  9. 2-fast

Thanks guys! yeah i think the hardest aspect of the design for sure is going to be finding a way of attachment that suits all types of bikes. What Im thinking is brainstorm components of the bicycle that are alike from road bike to downhill bike and everything in-between and going from there. A...
  10. 2-fast

Thanks guys some good ideas! I think the concept of not attaching to a wall in a manner that requires limited damage to the wall is a good one. That is an interesting idea regarding a platform to stop the bike from dangling.. Although how would you adapt it to fit different bikes.. A hook system...
  11. 2-fast

HI Guys So for my Y12 Design and Technology Major Design Project I am going to be making a racking system to store bicycles when not in use within an indoor setting. I believe there is a strong need there is no current Design Solution that satisfies all of my Requirements. At the moment I am...
  12. 2-fast

Josh Pollock - Track X (HD)

Lookin good joshwa! good luck at Lithgow Well done on the editing rohaan thats sicko!
  13. 2-fast

my new inbred!

yeah the length of the new xt brakes is rediculous.. i installed a new rear xt on my mach 4 and i have about 40-50cm of spare brake cable! crazy! I guess its good they have catered for all bikes and all cable layouts! good thinking shimano!
  14. 2-fast

Sold

Come on Peeps! This is in mint condish! Has only been used to ride to the shops!
  15. 2-fast

Best T.V show ever!!!

Yeah man i totally agree! I watched most of season 2 and 3 i think when it was on SBS or ABC or something. Quality Shit!