Recent content by 2freeq

1. 2freeq

Found some neglected jumps

nah we have just had 3 days of solid rain and its next to a creek. its never flooded there as long as ive lived here
  2. 2freeq

It will be receiving some shovel love over the next few weeks. Having a quiet spot a couple of hundred meters away will be handy
  3. 2freeq

Howdy from the new guy

Welcome buddy
  4. 2freeq

Bowie has passed...

RIP legend
  5. 2freeq

Do you want to feel faster or be faster?

Not worried about speed. Just happy to be out there riding
  6. 2freeq

Went for a ride down behind a local creek and found these old jumps. They have not seen any love for a long time but if i spend some time down there with a shovel they could be useable. we have had a few days rain so it was pretty sloppy. there is no hills etc so it will be all pedaling and...
  7. 2freeq

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

spent the rainy morning setting up a wireless speedo computer thingo but after i tore out my hair and couldnt get it to work i ripped it off and threw it in the corner of the room. :frusty:
  8. 2freeq

First aid (a BS free thread for everything first aid)

My advice is assess the situation and make sure its safe for you to help the person. If a dudes been bit by a snake makes sure the snake is gone. Kinda common sense but we don't need 2 people in needs of assistance.
  9. 2freeq

AM All done...... 2013 Banshee Rune V2

Very nice bike mate.
  10. 2freeq

Merida Big.Nine 40

Yeah i thought about flat pedals, as soon as i seen them i thought they wont do my shins any favours.
  11. 2freeq

Merida Big.Nine 40

Just brought my first mountain bike. As im on a tight budget i couldnt bring myself to spend thousands of dollars on one to start me off so i was looking for a bike around the $600 - $700 mark. I looked at the Giant, Scott, Merida, Cannondale and Avanti. I basically wanted a 29er, hydraulic...
  12. 2freeq

Trails around Wollongong NSW

Thanks for that. Ill take you up on that offer to be shown around for sure. Just need to improve my riding skills before i make a fool of myself
  13. 2freeq

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Merida Big.Nine.40 29er
  14. 2freeq

Hahahaha advice taken.
  15. 2freeq

But i`m a newbie and didn`t get this amazing once in a life time offer.