Cave001

Likes Bikes
hey all, joined on here to hopefully pickup a new ride and some new tips and tricks to ride better

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
hey all, joined on here to hopefully pickup a new ride and some new tips and tricks to ride better
Welcome. I'll pm you my bank details, I have the perfect bike. I'll also send a useful DVD called "riding the big stuff nude." I made it myself, you'll love it and the new places it takes your skills/interests.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Welcome. I'll pm you my bank details, I have the perfect bike. I'll also send a useful DVD called "riding the big stuff nude." I made it myself, you'll love it and the new places it takes your skills/interests.
Does it come with one of those cute fluffy poodles ?

Flow-Rider

Burner
This is a new offer to help boost forum participation. I believe when you were knew it was all about the wristies? We are moving with the times.
I still feel ripped off. It's bad enough we don't even have many decent trails up here let alone missing out on all the RB goodies.

Cave001

Likes Bikes
Thanks for the welcome. I don't have any money atm can I trade in wristies or am i to late?

Cave001

Likes Bikes
I'm sure I replied but maybe it didn't work. Thanks for the welcome, I don't have any money do you accept wristies as payment? Or have I joined to late

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I still feel ripped off. It's bad enough we don't even have many decent trails up here let alone missing out on all the RB goodies.
You could always get yourself banned and start a new account...nobody would know and bam! Little inflatable poodle doll might just be yours.