Recent content by a.davis12

1. A

Sold

solllldddddddd
  2. A

sold

Item: Giant XTC1 alluminium hardtail XC frame. for 26" wheels. L or 19" Item Condition: pretty damn good. no dings or dents, couple of scuffs here and there, but nothing to write home about. rock/rack marks on LHS chainstay. includes headset which will have two new bearings by the time it gets...
  3. A

sold please delete

Item: thomson elite 30.9 * 410mm Item Condition: good, slight scuff below minimum insertion and slight wear mark where it was previously inserted to. Location: melbs, will post. Price: $55 Contact Details: pm me.
  4. A

Women, etc.

having just come out of a relationship not so dissimilar to yours (although we were going out for four years) this is what you need to do. i know the whole 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone thing' is cliche and wanky but it's true. if you feel the same way about your girlfriend as...
  5. A

soldddddddd

$60!!!!!!!!! buy my freaking forks.
  6. A

soldddddddd

7. A

soldddddddd

canti/disc/slightly curved. pictures in 5 minutes.
  8. A

soldddddddd

no. it is brand new.
  9. A

soldddddddd

$75? bumpy.
  10. A

soldddddddd

please delete
  11. A

New Mini Pump: Recommendations?

CO2. no pump comes close. but yeah if you HAVE to get a pump the lezynes are nice.
  12. A

"Scrap bike helmet law" says health expert

i'm all for it! as long as the cost of cleaning brain off the side of the road is posthumously by the said brain splattered rider. same for all costs if the person doesn't die. you say it later in your post. their own brain isnt all that is at risk. the family suffers. the ambo who...
  13. A

pedal systems

mnyeah:D i also cbf forking out for new pedals for 3 bikes. again. im a punter anyway, they dont really make much difference.
  14. A

Post your Roadie

+10. ten char
  15. A

pedal systems

i like shimanos. ultegras are just as nice as da's but for $130 get the das. look are lame. the keo blades squeek from the frist day. the new i clicks are stupid and expensive too. $120 (interweb priceing) for their entry level plastic springed POS. that said i run speedplays becuase they are...