Recent content by AJ

1. A

US Trip, Good trails and Events

Going to the US in September, need a few ideas on good trails around LA, Moab, Salt Lake City???? Have checked out MTBR , but a if you have been fill us in on what is good, Looking for XC day long type trails, Cheers AJ
  2. A

Rider wanted for Scott 24 - 6 Mixed Team

Hi, We are looking for a rider for our 6 Mixed team, We are all keen riders 35-43years, based in Sydney, Anybody who is keen at this late stage, drop me a note, Cheers AJ 0417 692 698 PS can loan you lights for the race if required,
  3. A

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

Lights Lee, Oz $$ below, Batteries & Charger are from Oz. Stocks in Sydney Blaast + 2.2ah Li-Ion & smart charger including universal mount, carry case & delivery $485 Digital Blaast add $50. Can be supplied as a complete package or light only if you existing batteries. We also do...
  4. A

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

Nightlightning Lee, You should checkout ww.nightlightning.co.nz, we have a LED Blaast & Digital Blasst these are a 12W LED set-up. 3.5hr on full power, using a 250gm Li-Ion battery Used by the likes of John Claxton 24hr Solo Giant Team rider Felt Racing 4 man 3rd outright SCOTT 24hr...
  5. A

What value prizes?

A couple of years back we placed 3rd (6 mixed) at the Mont and received an engraved flask, this is a good momento of the race for a bunch of keen but not super serious riders. We also got a box full of parts 1 set grips, 1x FR pedals?, 1x shifters etc, it would have been better just to...
  6. A

lightsets for 12 n 24hr events

Nightlightning You should checkout www.nightlightning.co.nz, we have the new Endurenz Blaast HP LED Reviewed in the latest MBA mag. Check them out and will save a far few $$ over VP Cheers AJ
  7. A

Vicious Lights?

LED Lights The Endurenz from Nightlightning will run on full power for 4 hrs on a 2.2ah 220gm battery, a 4.4ah battery will get you 7.5hrs on full power and upto 90hrs on the lowest setting. The light head is made from machined alloy which is double powdercoated. Their is a review done MBA...
  8. A

Eyes In The Dark

Hey Kingroon, You might want to have a look at www.nightlightning.co.nz We have a big range of lights/ battery options. $200 is not too far away from a good bright Comet Pro or the like. PM me if you want any more info AJ
  9. A

Vicious Lights?

Hey Lance, You should check www.nightlightning.co.nz for LED riding lights, these guy's have a light called the Endurenz, 3x3W LED these are a great light electronic control etc. I think they also do a version to run off your existing 6V batteries. The light head is also very light weight.
  10. A

Rear Shox on NRS

Thanks for the input, the Cloud Nine gets great reviews and they are servicable by anybody with 1/2 a brain by the sounds if it. I am looking at changing it because I ride agressive XC and the shock has started to leak in the negative side, it is about $100 to get it serviced. From what I...
  11. A

does anyone see the problem with...

Check out the Yeti 575 this is a sweet bike, and a single pivot. AJ
  12. A

Rear Shox on NRS

Need advise on a new shox to replace SID XC, looking at either Fox Float R or RP3. Is the RP3 $200 better?? Any body running these on an NRS?? And problems? AJ
  13. A

Which light for the night?

Nightlighting have NiMH & Li-Ion batteries available and a 20W IRC has a far better output then Vista, Nightflux, and the Topeak lights. 2hrs runtime with 4 ah 13.2V NiMH battery. Also check out the Multisport page it has a high output LED light, lasts for ever! www.nightlightning.co.nz...
  14. A

working week 8hr series round 1!

Great track, jumps were a bit soft, not really a AC kinda track. It was a mates first race so we made him start, he had a couple of falls on the first lap, but it was good when it dried out. Can't believe how good the track was after all the rain the night before AJ
  15. A

Sutherland NSW Stolen YETI 575

Gonnneeee!!! 28/1/05 My Black Yeti 575 "Large" with Manitou Minute 1 forks, Avid Discs, Faceface Next chanks, Sram O.9 rear de. XT front de. Easton 70 Seatpost, Rule Front Hub & XT rear hub on Mavic rims, Sram 0.7 Gripshift changers, Tomac bar, Kone Stem. Only two front chainrings. Please...