Recent content by ale_xan_der

1. ale_xan_der

The Photo Snob Thread

nikon 10.5?? sweet thread.... Just wondering how many of you guys use a nikon 10.5mm ?? if so what do you think of it?? I am looking to buy one second hand. Thanks Alex
  2. ale_xan_der

Sold

pic's to alex.ander-@hotmail.com thanks
  3. ale_xan_der

05 Norco 125 frame. SOLD

pic's to alex.ander-@hotmail.com. thanks.
  4. ale_xan_der

WA SOLD: 2005 Giant STP1

5. ale_xan_der

what bike to choose??

Thanks guys, got myself a bike so pretty happy. Alex.
  6. ale_xan_der

Woody at oxy. New sequences.

some nice shots there mate, just wondering if you could help me out with the sequence shots,, how did you get all the shots into one?? did you use photoshop, i have tried and tried but can't seem to figue it out? Thanks Alex.
  7. ale_xan_der

Help getting into downhill racing?

Hey all I have just brought a second hand downhill bike and would like to start getting into racing but kind of don't know where to start? I am located on the Mid North Coast, NSW. I think my closest club is HMBA should i start there? Also I would like to know how it all works, how to...
  8. ale_xan_der

SOLD - 2008 IronHorse Yakuza Kumicho

how long have you owned the bike for?? have you had any problems?? thanks alex.
  9. ale_xan_der

QLD Sold

hey mate, would you be able to send some images of the bike to alex.ander-@hotmail.com. Thanks.
  10. ale_xan_der

Sold please delete

hey mate, just wondering if the bike is still forsale? If so which part of sydney are you in? thanks Alex
  11. ale_xan_der

what bike to choose??

Hey all, I have been looking around a bit for a second hand bike and need some help choosing. I was looking for a downhill / free ride bike. I was thinking a 03/04 specialized big hit , 05 Kona stinky or something along those things. It would be great if your guys would give me some...
  12. ale_xan_der

05 Kona Stinky....[B] SOLD [/b]

hey mate, whats the frame size?
  13. ale_xan_der

removed from sale (sold)

hey, how much $$ are you looking for the bike?