Recent content by avanti04

1. A

QLD Bringing a Santa Cruz Blur into the future

Any chance you could message me some photos
  2. A

I’ve thought about going down that route but not quite enough room in the rear triangle
  3. A

Hey mate, what are you chasing for the stem?
  4. A

Item:Hi guys, I bought a early 2000’s Santa Cruz Blur xc that I want to bring into the future a little so I’m chasing the following parts: - Thomson seatpost longer the better 30.9mm Thomson stem 100mm 31.8mm Black handlebars 750mm wise and 31.8mm diameter, not overly concerned on brand Decent...
  5. A

QLD 26" Trail Hardtail Frame

Item: Chasing a large 26" wheeled hardtail frame. Prefer a Santa Cruz Chameleon, Cotic or Ragely Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good Price and price conditions: Let me know If you've got something that suits let me know. Can also swap a large Santa Cruz Butcher if that interests you.
  6. A

QLD WTB xc rear wheel, brakes, drivetrain and pedals

Hi guys, I'm chasing a few bits to bring some life back into my cross country hardtail. Item: 29" QR rear wheel Condition: Can be used but looking for quality Price: Less than whatever I can buy a hope wheel off the net Location: Brisbane Info: Would be really good if it had the...
  7. A

Injuries. What's your story?

I've just had surgery for the exact same break. I had a 1.5cm gap in my olecranon and a fair bit of shattering so got it wired back together last week. It's nice to hear a good story about your recovery everyone else is saying it is never going to be anywhere as good as it was. Did you get yours...
  8. A

WA Sold please delete

Sold pending payment
  9. A

WA Sold please delete

Item: Large Norco Bigfoot Location: Albany WA Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Need money for other endeavours Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: Originally owned by bike shop owner and then I've ridden it 5 times. Stock as a rock bar bottle cage. Contact me on 0488...
  10. A

My shed

Just thought I'd chuck up what I'm riding at the moment (minus fatbike cause I couldn't be bothered getting it out of the shed haha): Start of with the Niner: Frame - Niner Air 9 Fork - Fox F100 Handlebars - Truvativ Stevie Smith Stem - Thomson Headset - Cane Creek Grips -...
  11. A

WA RH Sram X9 shifter

Item: RH 9 speed SRAM X9 shifter Location: Albany WA Item Condition: Any as long as the top cover is intact Price and price conditions: ? Extra Info: Contact me by PM or in this thread with offers. Cheers
  12. A

Clutch Replacement.

I don't know where Knuckles is taking his car to but I got mine done in a day although it was a hilux. Just call up in advance to make sure they have all the parts in stock.
  13. A

XC Niner Air 9

Yeah my bad it's actually a air 9 haha.
  14. A

XC Niner Air 9

I cracked another frame so thought I'd have a bit of an upgrade. Big thanks to Timmy at FTR for doing a good deal and Bobby at Bobs Bikes in Albany for putting it all together for me. Spec: Frame: Niner AIR 9 Fork: Fox F100 Headset: FSA Stem: Thomson Handlebars: Ritchey pro (soon to be...
  15. A

WA Large 29er frame

Location: I'm in Albany WA so would prefer southern WA but willing to pay postage. Item: Large 29er frame eg. Giant xtc, Santa Cruz highball ..... Condition: No cracks Price: Less than $1000 If you could pm me any offers that would be great. Cheers