Recent content by azarawr

1. azarawr

Raising Awareness for Heatherdale BMX Track

Long story short, I am sick and tired of seeing the condition of Heatherdale BMX track deteriorate over time and nothing be done about it. I need more people to join the Facebook event in order to show that I am not the only one with a voice that feels the same way about this council provided...
  2. azarawr

VIC Sold

$650 if sold today. Then it may be off the market.
  3. azarawr

VIC Sold

Price drop, $700 this weekend only. I need it gone to pay a bill.
  4. azarawr

VIC Sold

Bump, $800 firm.
  5. azarawr

VIC Sold

bump. $1000, will split!!
  6. azarawr

VIC Sold

Bump, bike is still for sale.
  7. azarawr

VIC Sold

bike has been sold
  8. azarawr

VIC SOLD - Please Delete.

Sale currently pending.
  9. azarawr

VIC SOLD - Please Delete.

Up for sale is my '07 Ironhorse Sunday WC. The bike needs a good home, where it will be ridden more than once a month. Without a doubt my favourite bike I've owned to date. For any inquiries please text me on 0416 131 416 to get the fastest response. Currently pending sale. Item: 2007...
  10. azarawr

The past couple of days riding.

Just a few photos from riding recently I thought I'd share! Footjam at Camberwell Skatepark, Photo by James Tan. Airing Big Red at Camberwell Skatepark, Photo by James Tan. Hop barspin on a bank at my school in between class, Photo by Liam Whalley.
  11. azarawr

VIC Park Frame.

Item: A street/park/dirt frame. Don't want anything like Norco 250's or STP's. Location: Melbourne. Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $600. Extra Info: The condition is really important, send me a PM if you have something for sale, the worst I can do is say no.
  12. azarawr

VDHS Round 3 - Mount Beauty

Above is a Higher Resolution image for sample purposes, as it seems that Facebook has dramatically reduced the quality. Above is the Facebook Quality.
  13. azarawr

A rainy day at Box Hill.

It started off as a sunny session down at Box Hill Skatepark, then out of no where the weather turned horrible. So what do we do? Run across the road to the service station and hide in the carwash! Attached are a couple of photos of Tyson Byrnes tearing it up in the carwash. Tyson absolutely...
  14. azarawr

A Couple Of Pics!

J-Stevens is the man
  15. azarawr

A Couple Of Pics!

Thought I would share a couple of pictures.. David Moore - Photo by me Myself at KOB - Jason Stevens Photography Also, be sure to check out my Flickr! http://www.flickr.com/photos/aarongorton/