Recent content by Bear Tiger

1. B

FOUND found 2007 Specialized stumpjumper expert

Yep very had a lot of emails and second facebook account going mental best way to find a bike first thing I did when got stolen ring a mate to come to city bring people to help door knock for CCTV then police station then stolen bikes Australia facebook and then a 2 and a half day search PS...
  2. B

Found bike Bike in same as condition thankful
  3. B

Thanks pink poodle yep thay can not be very useful at times my bike was spotted by a mate police called and told to come get it before I call the owner. guys when you spot a stolen bike just grab it especially if it's yours and give the thife or person who has it something he will not forget in...
  4. B

Hello all

update bike found pink poodle um no comment and a update bike found thanks to vic poll
  5. B

thanks wkkie will do i was in shock when i got the phone call
  6. B

bike found bike has now been found condition unknown at this stage big thanks to vic poll
  7. B

Thanks mate insurance I got too just waiting on police report perp I'm going to find don't care how long it takes me had a heap of mates walking and riding around the city all day all I am willing to say is I hope I don't see a bike thief in action I'm not normally an angry person but having a...
  8. B

Hello all

hello wkkie I did ride up until Sat re post in lost stolen found I thought I would just say hello to everyone first
  9. B

Thanks John u yep not a good felling at all first one I've had stolen thought it was safe with over $500 worth of locks on it how wrong I was PS guys there is a active bike thief in north Melbourne info from stolen bikes Australia and I'm now hunting the person who got mine just got a CCTV pic...
  10. B

Thanks mate it's already listed it's on facebook aswell report to the police emails being sent to pawn shops today
  11. B

hello all I had my 2007 Specialized stumpjumper expert stolen from little Lonsedale st just up from Swanson st (state library)on Sat 25/2/2017 around 230pm silver and white has da bomb rims on it race face handle bars stem planet seat race face seat post will post a pic when I learn how...
  12. B

Hello all

hello all names Brett from Melbourne