Recent content by bellsy

1. B

NSW *sold*

Yep! Managed to climb "Bees Nest" for the first time ever without any stops on this rig (after 20 years of trying on other bikes like Specialized Epic etc) Also, bike is still available. I have an ongoing knee injury which hasn't shown any improvement in the last 2 months, so there's very...
  2. B

NSW *sold*

Item: 2014 Norco Sight c7.2, size Medium Location: Sydney. Can deliver or ship. Item Condition: VERY Good! Has seen minimal use since new. Brakes need a bleed because it hasn't been ridden in months, but otherwise it's ready to roll. Reason for selling: Want to get a dirt bike. Price and...
  3. B

Need help deciding on a new bike: Sight 7.2, Trance Adv 0, Rocky Altitude help!

I also love aggressive trail riding, and recently purchased a Sight C7.2 recently and have been blown away. https://scontent-syd1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/v/l/t1.0-9/10387579_10156666670085484_8032849847220351761_n.jpg?oh=b0856fc4916dda33f8127a23975043b5&oe=57730DCD I just spent 3 days...
  4. B

NSW *SOLD* Rotec RL9

*soldsoldsold*
  5. B

NSW *SOLD* Rotec RL9

*soldsoldsold*
  6. B

NSW *SOLD* Rotec RL9

Bumping it up.
  7. B

NSW *SOLD* Rotec RL9

*soldsoldsold*
  8. B

NSW *SOLD* Rotec RL9

*soldsoldsold*
  9. B

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Shameless plug. Selling my entire vintage DH collection along with a bunch of other stuff here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=282930
  10. B

NSW *SOLD* Rotec RL9

Item: 2008 Rotec RL9 DH Bike. Location: North Sydney Item Condition: Used but in good working order. Brakes could do with a service and rear wheel needs a true. Reason for selling: Motorbikes :P Price and price conditions: *SOLDSOLDSOLD* Extra Info: Size Medium Frame. Powdercoated in...
  11. B

NSW Sold

Soldsoldsold
  12. B

Where can I demo a 2013 Enduro Carbon & Nomad Carbon in Sydney/ACT?

I've got my heart set on the S-Works. Apparently there's a demo day happening next month, so I'm waiting for that and trying to figure out how to justify dropping $8k on a bike (I doubt any shops will be willing to do a deal on them :-/)
  13. B

NSW Sold!!

Item: 2008 Yeti 4X Frameset W/ Fox RP23, Forks, headset, seat & post. Location: North Sydney Item Condition: Very good. I am the 2nd owner of the frame and forks. Some marks on the frame, but nothing that can't be polished out. No scratches or anything down to the metal. The forks...
  14. B

NSW Sold!!

Bump to top. Still available and I'd like to sell this to fund something else.
  15. B

NSW Sold!!

Still available.