Recent content by Big Hit 2008

1. Big Hit 2008

Qualifications

In terms of coaching there are your levels that are nationally recognised through CA and MTBA as well as courses that allow you to coach non-licensed riders. Austcycle is the most notable of these courses as it is a nationally recognised coaching scheme (similar to austswim). I'm sure there are...
  2. Big Hit 2008

Camber Comp front Derailleur setup

Mate, I'd take it to another shop. It never hurts to get a second opinion especially if you are not happy with the results from one bike shop.
  3. Big Hit 2008

warpped swampthing

What normally works for me is to pump the tyre up to about 15-20 psi and just check that the tyre is sitting correctly on the rim. If there are any spots that aren't on correctly, roll the tyre perpendicular to the rim in the trouble spots, 9 times out of 10 this works and there is little chance...
  4. Big Hit 2008

NSW Sold

Bumparoony
  5. Big Hit 2008

NSW Sold

bump ump mp p
  6. Big Hit 2008

NSW Sold

looking for a quick sale. Bump
  7. Big Hit 2008

NSW Sold

Come on people. these forks are in good condition. Time for a BUMP
  8. Big Hit 2008

NSW Sold

3 day bumparoo
  9. Big Hit 2008

NSW Sold

Hey everyone, These forks are still for sale, Price drop to $350.00 Thanks
  10. Big Hit 2008

NSW Sold please delete, thanks

hey mate, whats the width on the bars.
  11. Big Hit 2008

NSW Sold

Bump it up
  12. Big Hit 2008

NSW SOLD Please Delete

Bump it up
  13. Big Hit 2008

Does the Northern Beaches need a Sustainable (legal) Mountainbike Recreation Area?

Thanks to everyone who took part in the survey. The results are very helpful. Thanks Again, Jasper
  14. Big Hit 2008

Dh frame

Hey Mate, I have a 2008 Big Hit frame for sale, $350 and its yours. The frame is in a good condition I just need money for a new bike.Here Is The Link.
  15. Big Hit 2008

NSW Sold

Long time no BUMP