Recent content by Big Red

1. B

Help...

Well I'm not looking for bike bits, so thought this would get me more exposure. Have you got any mags or did you just need to say something?
  2. B

Help...

Hey all, I seem to have lost the copies of the pommy mag DIRT that I had. I would really love to get hold of some more for a design project that I'm doing. So if any of you have some copies laying around that you no longer want, could you please let me know and we can arrange...
  3. B

Go The Tigers!!!!!

I'm Still Hungover....
  4. B

Go The Tigers!!!!!

Good to see some passionate people out there... Even if it is just a hatred of Sydney, get over it people. I can see Laurie Nicholls now, running out in front of the Prince, punching the Air on Sunday night, Laurie died a while back but he will be there... Tigers TIGARS!!!!
  5. B

Go The Tigers!!!!!

Awesome Kammy, you are about to have the best weekend ever!
  6. B

Go The Tigers!!!!!

There has been a few on Ebay this week signed ones are going for thousands... There is even a Benji number plate...
  7. B

Go The Tigers!!!!!

I haven't posted here for a while. Just a reader these days. But I will use this great forum to reach the masses. For those who don't know the National Rugby League Grand Final is this Sunday night. The two teams that have made it through are both underdogs. One is a relatively new...
  8. B

Sold!!!!

Can't trade dude, no bike at the moment. Otherwise I would be keeping them. Cheers
  9. B

Sold!!!!

Still looking for a good home, or a bad one....
  10. B

Sold!!!!

WILL NOW TAKE $500.
  11. B

Sold!!!!

As it says in the posting 152mm max / 132mm min travel. No you can't change the steerer.
  12. B

Sold!!!!

Make me an offer....
  13. B

Sold!!!!

Still for sale, price is negotiable.
  14. B

Sold!!!!

Bump...
  15. B

Sold!!!!

After the Aussie Post stuff up they are for sale again! Item: 2003 Manitou Shermans with 1.5" Steerer. 152/132mm travel. Rebound and Compression adjustments. 20mm thru axle. Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: House Renovations Price and price conditions...