Go The Tigers!!!!!

Big Red

Likes Dirt
I haven't posted here for a while. Just a reader these days.
But I will use this great forum to reach the masses.

For those who don't know the National Rugby League Grand Final is this Sunday night.

The two teams that have made it through are both underdogs.

One is a relatively new team in the North Queensland Cowboys.
The other is a club created from a merger between two Sydney teams.
The Balmain Tigers and the Western Suburbs Magpies. Now the Wests Tigers.

My Brother and I have been a Balmain supporters since we were kids.
The last Premiership they won was the year I was born, 1969.
Yes I'm that old.
I have lived through two GF losses in 88 and 89.
It is an empty lonely feeling that lasts for a long time.

Could this year be the one...

I CERTAINLY F@#KING HOPE SO!!!!!!!
GO THE TIGERS!

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fuck yes!!!

been waiting 4 soo long to see this were gunna win i just know it

swans and tigers both premiers has a nice ring to it dont ya think?

mtbmaniac

Likes Bikes
im grateful that parramtta didnt get through because im a supporter of both those teams but now that they didnt.

GO THE TIGERS

Kammy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
TIMOH said:
GO THE COWBOYS...

I don't go for any :p
this is a Tigers thread not those Cowboys as those people in QLD call them :D

go the mighty black and gold.
dads been following them since 69 and has the origanal philips jersey :) imagine what it will be worth if we win

Big Red

Likes Dirt
There has been a few on Ebay this week signed ones are going for thousands...

There is even a Benji number plate...

Rik

logged out
Go banana!

It's good to see the local area filling up with black and gold flags, heaps of people showing support for their team. I'd go to the game to show support if I could get tickets, and I don't even like NRL usually. Oh well, it'll be a good excuse to have a barbeque and drinking session with a few mates :)

Cheazy

Likes Dirt
F*ck yeah go the tigers!!! comin from rsa im not big on league, one of my mates made me choose a team b4 the season started so i chose... the mighty tigers! and what a year to suppert them! i will definately be staying a tigers fan, win or lose (even tho theyl win, easy)

GO THE TIGERS!!!!!!!

bazza

look at me
i cant see the cowboys winning this sunday......stupid tigers are just too good. bloody bastards. would be fucken great if the cowboys get up though! the town will go crazy ahhaha. about every 5th car up here as a cowboys flag coming from it and every business had ballons and streemers and its just nuts. the amount of people at hte airport was insane as well. there are so many cowboys fans paying $1000+ to fly down on specially chartered planes and shit to see them. INSANITY.

just to make my point. FUCK SYDNEY.

bhipsley

Likes Dirt
Well, I'm pissed off that my favourite team (Manly) didn't make it, more pissed that my second favourite team (Knights) woodened spooned and will be even more pissed off if my third favourite team (Tigers) lose the grand final. It has been a bad year for me sport wise, except for the swans

GO THE TIGERS!!!