Recent content by bigcal2233

1. bigcal2233

Fox DHX 5.0 or Rock Shock Vivid

Hey guys I thought id ask some people weather what would be better as i cant decide. I am currently investing in a custom kona and have come at a crossroads weather to go with a rock shock vivid or a dhx 5 shock. Now this bike will be used majoritorily for downhill but i will do the odd jump and...
  2. bigcal2233

Well here is My brother and I..

i think in everyone of those pics im on the brakes lol. pfft deadset i hate my atomik but yeah it does the job ben lol. also im savin up for the 2009 glory which i cant wait for should be awesome.:D
  3. bigcal2233

Berm Shots. UPDATED!

James looks definetly the best. Nice work mate
  4. bigcal2233

My Atomik And Morning Glory

Hey guys just showing off my bikes. Ive had my Norco for a while but only got my ht today so i thought id have a good reason to put my bikes on, so check em out n tell me what you think. Thanks to the guys at "The BikeShed Mortdale" i.e Kurly, Fletch, Ginger ;) Frame - 2006 Norco Atomik Rear...
  5. bigcal2233

The Beast in the East.

That is one of the sweetest hard tails i have seen in a very long time. Nice work matt, ride it well. :D
  6. bigcal2233

a few pics i took today!

sweet pictures Ben i was going heaps bad that day as well. I was on the brakes :( Overall it was a good but bloody hot day.:D
  7. bigcal2233

My little ponyyy mmyy little pony. Yep, shes a fat ass.... Action pic, 18.6kg.

Ben just when i think you do great things you do one more that is a really nice poney u got the mate ride it well.:D
  8. bigcal2233

Wollongong & heights

Nice movies evan but can i give ya a tip make sure u stop outside the view of the camera ;) catchya mate.
  9. bigcal2233

Long gully earth work (more pics added)

That looks awsome i cant wait to try it out looks so good.
  10. bigcal2233

Riding Pictures.....

Nice pics man bikes lookin good what track is that????
  11. bigcal2233

2007 demo 8

nice lookin good evan;)
  12. bigcal2233

Nice sesh at ND, descendents style.

Aww nice as Benn, but what is with the vinegar. hha
  13. bigcal2233

Does any one have photo's from the long gully skills day.

haha yeah that was me i wanted to know if someone like posted up some more or is some one got a website they wanna link us i went onto mtbpicsonline but there was nothing of the skills day so i dont know.:o
  14. bigcal2233

Does any one have photo's from the long gully skills day.

If any one has pictures of the skills day on the 19/8/07 could you post them here please thanks.:D
  15. bigcal2233

Long Gully Skills Day pics 19/8/2007

Thanks boys. Haha nice haydn