My little ponyyy mmyy little pony. Yep, shes a fat ass.... Action pic, 18.6kg.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt

First impressions. I can't explain, go have sex with a hot model and it wouldnt even come close to the feeling of riding this thing.... It holds speed like fucking crazy, rockets over rocks, drifts like crazy and just completely rails berms.... I love it and it loves me.
18.6kg.
Frame:07 golden donkey elite.
Shock:fox dhx5.
Fork:08 boXXer world cups.
Headset:FSA orbit mx.
Cranks:m805 165mm shimano saints.
Chainguide:white e13 srs.
Pedals:funn souljam sealed.
Chain:ultegra
Cassette:sram something, getting somthing smaller and lighter.
Rear changer:sram x9.
Shifterssram x9.
Bar:Deity dirty thirty BBBABBBY.
Stem:thomson elite 4x.
Grips:spank lock ons.
Front brake:shimano saint with 203mm xt rotor.
Rear brake:shimano saint with 203mm xt rotor.
Brake levers:shimano saint with white straitline levers.
Front hub:dt swiss 340.
Rear hub:dt swiss 340.
Rims:sun mtx.
Spokes:silver dt swiss champion 1.5.
Tires:minions.
Saddle:sdg ti-fly.
Seatpost:thomson elite.

Last edited:

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
OMG benni boy thats so niice,

The boxxers look soo good on it and the e-13 aswell nice work hope she rides like a dream:eek::D.

|Matt|

Banned
Very very nice, didn't think I liked the frame colour when I first saw it a while ago but I'm loving it now.

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Best looking IronHorse ever (Maybe "Chuckie" looks better but):D (insert jaw hitting ground noise here). Hows does it ride? Weight? /anyway now nominated for BOTM. Also please post a spec list.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Best looking IronHorse ever (Maybe "Chuckie" looks better but):D (insert jaw hitting ground noise here). Hows does it ride? Weight? /anyway now nominated for BOTM. Also please post a spec list.
Was waiting for somone to ask, I shal write one up now. It just rides nuts, I cant even explain it. It rails hard out, drifts so well while I still have full control, I was scared to hit the rock garden today because of my ankle, but fuck! Its soooo smooth and just shoots over it, its perfectly leveled over jump/drops and is very responsive and flicky. My guess on weight would be the 18kg mark. It has a 2.7 front tire (yuck) so I'm getting a 2.5, light tubes, e13 lg1 (same colour green as the decals too! And a new cassette. I havnt had too many issues with the low BB but I did clip the pedals a few times today.

andrew_o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This bike is unbelievable to ride. It feels very sexual! it sticks to corners so well:eek:

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It is one amazing looking bike thats for sure. 2 years had work has sure payed off, and just look at hit, beautiful.

I can not wait to get down to ND to ride it, it just looks amazing, and it will be when I ride my first Sunday.

I hope it does win BOTM.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Very nice!

Hmmm, white levers. Gives me an idea...

You also take my vote for the most unique thread title i've seen in Post your ride too.:p

bigcal2233

Likes Bikes
Ben just when i think you do great things you do one more that is a really nice poney u got the mate ride it well.:D

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You got my vote for BOTM Ben, but I reckon mine will still beat yours. And mine will weigh a whole 5kgs less than yours :p

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:rolleyes:One word - PIMP !! :D

That bike makes people put there asses on bikes seats, thats really nice.
Well money spent Benny !! :rolleyes:

J-ack

Banned
I think that's the best description of the way a bike rides, ever.

Got my vote for DS of the month.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think that's the best description of the way a bike rides, ever.

Got my vote for DS of the month.
Thanks man! Its all true! Just trying to get the suspension dialed for my style/weight. I can't wait to really open it up on a rocky track. :D

bitterbro

Likes Dirt
Woa... that is definately THE hottest bike i have ever seen. I would give all of mine away just to have that one. Next BOTM for sure!