Recent content by bigkevthumper

1. B

Teenage Drinking - Survey

How old are you?:16 How old were you when you consumed alcohol for the first time?:12 What influenced you to consume it for the first time?:To see what it was like. Do you think the media is effecting how much teenagers drink, and if they do drink or not? (music videos, TV, etc): YEH a little...
  2. B

Mechanics, defend your trade!

Carnt charge alot in a smaller town. Prices are alot higher in bigger towns i know.
  3. B

Mechanics, defend your trade!

Its not as if each work shop is going to have differnt hourly rates for apprentises and trademen. People are running businesses they are trying to make money. I actually reckon that the pay stinks. People that winge owe i paid to much, build a bridge get ova it. At our work shop (family owned...
  4. B

Tuff Truck 08'

Hahah the coarses we sorta shit to but when we were watching the mud pit on friday nigh they had to rebuild it sorta so that the cars could actually make it past half way hah but then the steakers were prity funney ha
  5. B

Tuff Truck 08'

It was alright Didnt really do that much for me this time. Nissan trials i reckon are better. The mud pit was alright but everything else was just rock and that. No dirt hills etc to get up. Haha as for the chicks well hmm lets not go there hahah
  6. B

Recommend me a 4WD?

The 3.0L htat will be in the surf is alright but as soon as you put on the highway with a trailer or a load the become a bit of a slug. The D-4 3.0L desial engine i was refuring befor is come out in the new model hulixs 03 on i think? They are a good engine and will out do the old 3.0L engine...
  7. B

Recommend me a 4WD?

And the reason for that is because they put turbos on them and wind the boost up to high and then it all turns to shit. You shouldnt run the boost over 10 psi Ive seen some that come into work that are running 13,14 and even 15 psi boost.
  8. B

Recommend me a 4WD?

The 3L hulix motor is an absoult dog of an engine. Unless you have the new D4 3L engine. The 2.8 models are good hulixs. Ment to be mostly unbreakable
  9. B

Recommend me a 4WD?

Thats strange got a few blokes in the 4wd club that have them and they reckon they are awsom. Tough, great suspension lots of power, so many mods you can do to them. If you actualy read up on them they are the most modded car in the world as 4x4s go. The fuel accomony inst the best but thats a...
  10. B

toyota hiace

If you got an old range and cut the back of, you would have to go and get an engineers report done on it. (Which can cost alot of money in some cases) In the case of finding a patrol or landcrusier with all that stuff in it, done to it you will be looking for a bit more then $10,000, unless you...
  11. B

White 1989 Toyota Hiace Coffs

Yeh good work that it was found. It was parked accross from where i work (prity sure it was your van) lots fo shits been happening around coffs lately. Its giving the place a bad name :rolleyes:
  12. B

Mt Coramba trail maintenance

The other day i seen alot of young guys ie kids loading up on the back of a ute heading up there. There has also been alot of young fellas from around here that have been heading out there now.Time to bring them into line ;)
  13. B

Coffs Harbour's own riding section on Farkin

Nah mate its just more social riding. There is a club but it is made up of mostly xc riders so they dont want to ride dh (If ur smart you might think of the work im thinking) There is one state round during the year and that normally happens around the june lone weekend i think?
  14. B

Bombproof rims

Dice smo would have to be up there wouldn't they?
  15. B

Fishing discussion

They werent a form of black bream? Dads got a couple of mates that just got back from up at queensland, where they went barra fishingin one of the major dams. They got 4 barra around the 105 cm range and one bigger one around the 112cm mark. These fish were massive Heading out tomorrow night...