Recent content by bigred86

1. B

NSW Giant glory swap sold

Expressions of interest. Looking at swapping my giant glory 27.5 0 for a enduro rig.barely used stock as.like new Boxxer team forks Vivid shock Sram bits. Size is large. I will consider any "enduro" bike that is similiar condition ,value and of course one that i like. If there is a...
  2. B

NSW Nukeproof scalp for sale $1500 sold! Please delete

Sold! Sold! Sold sold
  3. B

Price drop $1500 Price is down to a depressing 1500
  4. B

Price drop 1600..less than what the forks cost
  5. B

Price drop $1700 now, need gone asap. Open to any offers.
  6. B

i copy and pasted and met the criteria. is some details missing?
  7. B

Item: 2012 nukeproof scalp location:wollongong Item condition:used some scratches but mechanically sound reason for selling:got another bike Price and price conditions:1800 ono Item info:it was built from the ground up in 2013-it is a medium 2012 components list is as follows...
  8. B

Santa cruz v10

I would like to buy a santa cruz v10 frame in the years 2012 or 2013.must be mechanically sound.some scratches ok.doesn't matter if it comes with rear shock or not. Willing to pay reasonable price depending on age and condition.
  9. B

NSW Sold

Split? Is this sold? Would you sell frame with rear shock and axle only?
  10. B

China

I'm travelling to china in three weeks,does anyone know of factories or places near beijing to pick up good deals on mtb products? Preferably dh? I know lots of mtb things are manufactured in china but a web search proves difficult to find exact locations.
  11. B

Best shuttle car

I'm after a replacement vehicle and was just wondering what you guys thought was the best shuttle set up/car? I'm thinking dc navara but open to ideas.
  12. B

Uplift service wollongong

All very valid points.factoring in work on the trails and insurance maybe it's a bit of a waste.land owners are tricky everyone knows they are illegal.perhaps the only way forward would be an unofficial business cash only with signed waivers for participants,until interest picks up. On a side...
  13. B

Uplift service wollongong

I'm thinking of starting an uplift service in wollongong. So what are people's thoughts would you be willing to pay for uplifts and how much? etc It would only be with a dc ute at first unless demand is high. Hours would be weekends and every second week on weekdays. Yes I'm aware of the...
  14. B

travel insurance

hi! going to whistler and after recommendations for travel insurance-especially from people who have had to make a claim..was going to go with insure and go until i rang the indian lady up and she said they don't cover "extreme" terrain..asked her what that meant and she said you know rocky...
  15. B

The Photo Snob Thread

noob highjack-ok so i'm new to dslrs and i've picked up a nikon d3100 and done a fair bit of reading through the manual and online about its settings and functions as well as a fair few experimental shots..but i can't seem to get good dh shots in low light(under tree canopies in the bush) it...