Recent content by bike-roy

1. bike-roy

The riding thread.

I really wanna get these. Are you doing them oppo? or regular? Also finally landed 540 airs on thursday night, I'm happy as since I cant ride bowl, ramps for my life.
  2. bike-roy

The riding thread.

Well im not sure really? Just put up a price I guess. I'm always low on cash so I'm just looking for the cheapest price I can find, even if someone has one that needs new bearing and stuff I might be interested.
  3. bike-roy

The riding thread.

Bailed pretty hard on a rail on monday afternoon at some dodgy school, thought I broke my wrist. Tuesday went to the doctors got a half cast cause they couldn't get a good xray. Went back today its not fractured, I'm pumped, will be able to ride again in about a week. Any one selling a...
  4. bike-roy

The New Sh*t Thread

This is extremely true. I love high frames, just like my Tierra. but seriously I want something with a real stand over, anyone wanna swap?
  5. bike-roy

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

Im using a sony HDR-CX110. City park is good fun, just gotta time when you go there right or you will be bombarded with 400 scooter kids and 20 kids under the age of 5 riding trikes. Prahran was good that was the first time I had been, kinda wasnt feeling riding though so got bored pretty...
  6. bike-roy

Thanks man, really want to film and edit more now. What state are you in? Because there is a couple skateparks with the same set up 3 box jumps, with the weird resin/plastic/rubber/whatever hips here in victoria.
  7. bike-roy

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

Theres another photo of the first picture of hoang tran its a crank arm grind.
  8. bike-roy

http://vimeo.com/13225639 Eh ill throw this up, bunch of clips I've filmed of myself and mates over the holidays. I need to figure out how render and upload HD from vegas 9 to vimeo..
  9. bike-roy

The New Sh*t Thread

Why does everyone act like people hate because hating is trendy. This is a forum, a place to voice your own 2 cents about any bike related subject at hand, if you dislike the idea of a product you have the right to say it, people only post things to hear other peoples opinions on the subject...
  10. bike-roy

The riding thread.

If there not sold in a week or so i might be down?
  11. bike-roy

The New Sh*t Thread

I see a little bit of primo wall in them, but thats just me. saying that I dont like primo walls or colonys. Wouldn't a fly/fit/odyssey look alike be a better option since there pretty popular?
  12. bike-roy

Top 5 tricks

crooks on downrails tailwhips hop B's 360s over dirt 180 in or out of any grinds
  13. bike-roy

The riding thread.

Hmm not sure where to put this so it can go in here. Looking to trade my profile stem for something. I'm not sure why, i just want change.
  14. bike-roy

Bike checks that you fancy.

Who the hell ate some of my cookie, i demand a refund!
  15. bike-roy

Bike checks that you fancy.

The front wheel is the prototype animal hub laced to an animal rim. i think..