The riding thread.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Landed a feeble to 360 today of a tiny as hell ledge.
Happy I finally landed it, that's about all that came from the day.

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
damn wicked photo ^^
what the hell is going on lately? nearly everyone around where i ride is getting premium lopez's or colony phantoms? even though all the lopez's have been snapping :S
what is such a big advantage of a low frame?

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Whips are easier and its a 'fad'... I'm glad that fad is dying here in Melbourne now! Its not to say there aren't a million of them around though. Its like the STP of bmx =/

Id rather do a swap for the 25T MDS, but throw us a PM if you have an offer or anything, ears are open.

I also laced my first rim tonight.. ffffuuustrating as all hell, got it pretty strait though :cool:

Anyone in Sydney know if the new Grove is running yet/any good?
Yeah still not open. Construction is pretty much complete as far as I can see but the rain has meant the council is still not ready to open it. It's fenced off to the public at the moment. A few people have done the fence jump on the few dry weekends we've had, but really it needs dialling in by Dave and everyone before it's going to work good.

Hopefully soon!

MICK...

Likes Dirt
Anyone got any hints/tips for turndown to fakies .. I just can't bring myself to actaully commit to them incase i land all tangled up.

Dave.

Likes Dirt
Birmy love the edit!

just a random photo from the other weekend, trying to get a grizz air going but yeahh haha