1. B

DH DVDs - as recent as possible

where do you live mate i might be able to sort you out !! pm me
  2. B

i need a 350lb spring fox dhx3 3.25

hey mate i have a 400lb one and its brand new but i live in melbourne PM me
  3. B

Found, please delete

hey mate if you can up your budget a bit i have a 2008 Norco ryde for sale and its only been used once to ride down the shops think about it and PM me:):D
  4. B

08 Norco Aline Park or 09 Dh1

norco all the way Go for the Norco mate , i think they are great value also i know some shops in vic that have some great specials. but they would both be ok also i know a couple of shops that still have some dh1 in stock
  5. B

downhill bike

Atomic Hey mate I would go for the atomic as i think they are great for the money, I have had one for a couple off weeks and it is great. I have had a stinky and think the norco is 10 times better, where do you live i might have a friend that has a atomic 2008 small for sale PM me
  6. B

Training For DH

training Hey people All I do for training is ride on a spin bike at the gym a couple of times a week( try a spin class) and then lift some weights to build my upper body to control the bike. and then get out there and ride every weekend hope it helps!!!!!:rolleyes:
  7. B

What is your worst stack on a mtb and damages it did

elkeylis tenants Mine is when i fell off my Dh bike tring to do a 6ft log drop. I was half way down and bailed so landed straight on my feet and snapped both my elkeylis tenants . Was relly painful and I had to have plastics ones put in so that sucked. Also feel off a couple off week sago...
  8. B

your best lbs experience

D Bike in Drouin This bike shop is one of the best in Vic, Great service and really keen to help. its only a small drive from pakenham and well worth the drive. Also happy to go there and they always look after me
  9. B

Norco 2007 Rear spring

hey guys I have just ordered my new Norco's and was just wondering if any one know what pound the norco Atomic 2008 rear shock has, it is a Fox DHX-3 thats all i know. I have searched but could not find anytihing. If anyone does know or know what pound spring iI need being around 90kg...
  10. B

Your best place to ride

Hey guys just wanting to know your favourite place to ride and what sort of riding it is?
  11. B

How old are you?

where do you live
  12. B

How old are you?

hey guys im 25 and kill at freeriding and think i will be pretty good at downhill
  13. B

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Hey guys Im Jon and live in Melbourne but from the Uk I am into freeriding but am getting into downhill and hopefully will be buying a downhill bike soon. cheers
  14. B

Dh Riding In Vic

sorry about the caps guys i did not know well any ideas of places to ride
  15. B

Dh Bike

ok i posted that after i looked on the for sale part. my budget is around $3000-$4000 and i really want a full sus i saw the giant and a-line on the site so thought i would ask