How old are you?

barkmuncher

Cannon Fodder
old geezer,i am

started downhilling when i was 21,till i was 32,stopped till now,which is 40,gona start racing sunshine series in a month,never,ever, too old to stop.which brings me to the next question;anybody out there willing to do shuttle runs for cash,im desperate to downhill!!!

projectsplat

The film guy
started downhilling when i was 21,till i was 32,stopped till now,which is 40,gona start racing sunshine series in a month,never,ever, too old to stop.which brings me to the next question;anybody out there willing to do shuttle runs for cash,im desperate to downhill!!!

it might be a good start to let us know where you are bloke.

oh, and you should never need to offer cash for shuttle runs. beer maybe, petrol money definitely!!

Bikepro

Squid
where do you live

mufasa

Squid
i'm 14,
just found this sight, have been riding since i was 5. only just starting dh now (i've been missin out big time:mad:)

blondey_max

Likes Bikes
Im 13 and i don't have a bike at the moment but im looking for a new one,i've been riding bike my whole life and it has been very stressful not having one :mad: