Recent content by binner

1. binner

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

good job bloke, a lot of hours in that prep n paint......sweet work
  2. binner

Tasmania - the secrets unlocked...

...love shearpin, you gotta be 100 percent committed and focus way ahead. Commit and go,"NO SHIT!" is what we normally yell at the start of this section..... ;) :eek:
  3. binner

Tasmania - the secrets unlocked...

Detonate ...Donate is the amount of riders who have been choppered out from Derby :D:D:D:p
  4. binner

I'm with ya.....
  5. binner

Bathroom requirements for me n missus was we want full size ,no trying to save space for dunny n shower ,so full size shower and electric flush dunny full height,the vanity cabinet is small but if I use a tall flickmixer there is still good room to wash hands and face.next is air con,I was dead...
  6. binner

I think I have watched that one with a caravan company
  7. binner

yeah man , I'm on it.... I'm leaving this part of project till very last which worked out well. I did get a "heads up" from a mate who's involved in the caravan industry here in Oz too a while back about the changes. I'm glad i didn't start on that early in the build ;-) started on the bathroom...
  8. binner

What does your day look like?

primer sealer on was monday, tues was first coat of Bondi mid blue. today was 2nd coat bondi, hopefully swimming by next wed !! As usual, now the brickwork/pavers look shit around the pool. now they need painting......:(:(
  9. binner

https://drehoblwoodworking.bigcartel.com/
  10. binner

How good was their art work...loved it
  11. binner

How cool is this,I actually found Dan,he's a fucking wood craftsman now..does some sweet stuff.I emailed him and fuck me he replied...def buying one of his decks to hang
  12. binner

Soooo good...I want that!!!
  13. binner

i think my hook ups/ alien / independent trucks stickers are in a drawer somewhere still or in a box deep in storage
  14. binner

ill try n get some fakie shots tomorrow on my old Dan Drehobl deck. i haven't kicked a board for like 10 yrs :( fkn knees n ankles gotta take it off the stairwell.....
  15. binner

its a deep pool but very vert