Recent content by Blackers

1. B

NSW Sold

Interested PM sent to your inbox
  2. B

STOLEN Giant NRS 2 and Yeti ASX

No joy Schwing, Thanks for the heads up, alas neither of these were mine :( Cheers Mark
  3. B

STOLEN Giant NRS 2 and Yeti ASX

Some delightful individuals were good enough to break into my shed in Forrestdale on Thursday night/Friday 13/14-01-11 morning and relieve me of my 3 bikes. Missing is my Yeti ASX, black in colour with Manitou Sherman Breakout forks, Juicy 5 brakes, Sun Rhynolite rims, Truvative Holzfeller...
  4. B

WA Sold

Bump, price lowered
  5. B

WA Sold

Sold already
  6. B

WA Sold

Item: Giant Reign X1 frame Location: Forrestdale WA Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Unwanted Price and price conditions: This is a 2007 Giant Reign that I bought for some bits off a good friend. He hardly ever rode it and needed the $$$, I needed a fork and drivetrain bits so...
  7. B

WA Sold

Err if you want to get technical it's actually 4 piston, the car guys call them 4 spot as there's 4 "spots" of contact. Cheers
  8. B

WA Sold

Item: XT 4 piston calipers front and rear Location: WA Forrestdale Item Condition: Pretty good Reason for selling: Spares Price and price conditions:Sold Extra Info: This is my spare set of XT calipers off my Yeti ASX, the rear hose is 1430mm and the front is 1100mm. Hoses are Goodridge...
  9. B

EARPHONES MEGATHREAD - All questions on earphones for riding asked and answered here

I've been using a set of Shure SE530's now for the last 18 months, they have survived a couple of XC bins as well as being brilliant for flying, they were really exxy ($400ish) but I've had nothing but joy from them. I fly every week either to or home from work and these earphones haven't let me...
  10. B

Sold Going real cheep

Item: Hillman 531SL pursuit frame Location: Forrestdale W.A. Item Condition: Used but OK Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: $20 plus post Extra Info: Built by Hillman cycles in Victoria in 1985, has the bars welded to the forks but I have a spare pair of Titus...
  11. B

Stolen: Giant Anthem X2 Perth

There's currently an Anthem for sale at the Cash Convertors, Jull Street Armadale. Can't help with serial numbers though. Good Luck Mark
  12. B

XT 4 spot caliper adaptors

Looking for front and rear adaptors to fit the old XT 4 spot calipers to 160mm rotors, need post to IS front mount (Manitou forks) and IS to IS rear mount. All reasonable offers considered Cheers Mark
  13. B

Sold Diabolous stem $50 plus postage

Item: Diabolous stem, 70mm, 1 1/8 steer, 31.8mm bars Location: Perth, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: As new Reason for selling: Gone to 1.5" Price and price conditions: $50 plus postage Extra Info: It's made by Race Face! If you have to ask about how good...
  14. B

Sold

Stem Could be interested in the stem, what length/angle/bar diameter?
  15. B

Hard Shell Bike Box

Have a look at the Thule website, I think they do something like what you're after. Last I looked, JensonUSA had them http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/BC409A02-Thule+699+Round+Trip+Bike+Travel+Case.aspx