STOLEN Giant NRS 2 and Yeti ASX

Blackers

Likes Bikes
Some delightful individuals were good enough to break into my shed in Forrestdale on Thursday night/Friday 13/14-01-11 morning and relieve me of my 3 bikes. Missing is my Yeti ASX, black in colour with Manitou Sherman Breakout forks, Juicy 5 brakes, Sun Rhynolite rims, Truvative Holzfeller cranks and stem, SRAM X9 shifter and rear mech, Wicked Racin front mech/chain guide. The Yeti was in rebuild status so its missing the chain, seat post, seat and grips, neither of the brakes were connected properly so it's probably going to end up at a shop somewhere for repair.
My NRS 2 was a red 18.5" 2006 frame with Marzocchi fork, Mavic Crossmax SL wheelset, Shimano XT 4 spot brakes, Shimano XTR shifters and rear mech, Shimano SLX crankset, Shimano LX front mech, SRAM PC991 chain, SRAM PG990 cluster with red anodised centre, Crank Brothers Mallet pedals, Funn bars, Raceface Evolve DH stem, Easton seatpost and my beloved Brooks Leather saddle.
Taken at the same time was an old Yamaha DT175 and my Redline FlightPro 24 BMX. I'm offering a $500 reward for the return of the items stolen but not holding much hope that they'll turn up
Cheers
Mark