Recent content by blazer

1. blazer

Rotec RL9 - real pics up

About time man, looks sweet!
  2. blazer

Questions which will never have an answer...

If the Roman Empire had not of fallen, would we be more advanced in technology and if so how far?
  3. blazer

Write a limerick about the poster above you.

This character here is Ango Who i hear does a mean tango He lives in a game Which shot him to fame By playing the theme on his bongo
  4. blazer

Write a limerick about the poster above you.

There is a bloke named Kembla Downhill Who rides his bike just for the thrill He lives in the gong And probably owns a thong With a pretty pink and white frill
  5. blazer

Those songs... that you always hear in town... that everyone likes...

Audacity of huge. Others that a pretty common now are: Warp 1.9 by The Bloody Beetroots Shut Up and Let it Go by Sidney Samson ft. Lady Bee Tomorrow Can Wait by David Guetta Shooting Stars by Bag Raiders Dogtown (Bass Kleph remix) by Infusion Pjanoo by Eric Prydz Stitch (Bass Kleph...
  6. blazer

Rotec RL9 - real pics up

You say that with every bike! Oh and black rims on yours :)
  7. blazer

Post up ya 4WD!

If I'm not mistaken those are King Wheels. We have a set on our Troopy. Set us back about $50 or so from memory.
  8. blazer

The Photo Snob Thread

Not too sure where else to share this, but I feel I should anyway. Infact, it's a little scary.
  9. blazer

Post up ya 4WD!

Oh god, i love tuff truck. Awesome this yeah, although the cliffhanger was pretty good too. Anyone else go?
  10. blazer

Toyota FJ 40 Shorty.

FJ refers to the petrol models and BJ is the diesel models. Depending on what year model your looking at you will find different size engines. I have lifted mine about 3" to 4" from standard, and yes they are not the most comfortable thing, but they weren't built for that. If you have one in...
  11. blazer

Jokes Thread.

A man is at the doctors for a regular check up and the doctor asks if he could take a sperm sample for fertility tests. The man agree's and takes a small container home. He goes into the bathroom to get started. First he tries with his left hand, nothing. Then his right hand, nothing. His...
  12. blazer

Post up ya 4WD!

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been in SA in the desert on holidays :D paid $3000 for it and spend about the same on it.
  13. blazer

Post up ya 4WD!

Just an update. This is what it looked like the day i bought it. And this is it now.
  14. blazer

Last Purchases.

New LG Cookie. At first glance, not a bad phone. Nice look and good touch screen.
  15. blazer

Back on the Old Steed

Sweet pics Alex. So is it a permanent swap now? Or you still ride the gold one?