Rotec RL9 - real pics up

blakeo_2233

Likes Dirt
I must say they both look awesome. And ride awesome. Actually they are incredible those rotecs are a fantastic bike.

nath288

Likes Dirt
Sweet bikes. Which one rides better? I noticed that you have some corresponding parts like Fox 40's to '010 Boxxer WC(?), E-thirteen LG1 to MRP G2 etc. like does that affect them at all?
Tom.
Tough question...they both ride pretty much the same but would have to say I prefer the 40s over the 010 teams. As for the chainguides you don't really notice much difference at all.

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How does it compare to some of the other rides you have had such as the v10 and the tomac etc?

Lemmy

Squid
These bikes are so smooth, i was so surprused when i had a go of sawleys bike and thought the rear was to soft but it still pedelled so well. Nice rigg hopefully this one stays around 4 a while :)

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
This thing needs its own thread Kegs!

Photos look good, but cant do justice to seeing it in the metal.

kegs

Cycle Logic
Own thread

Own thread coming, just finished the photo's and your right, they don't show the clarity of the polished bike. Dam hard to photograph.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Which fork do you guys prefer? Boxxers or 40's?
yeah agree with blake it is all peronaly prefference and set up however i still think it would be nice to know how the forks compare to each other on different terrain, that said the set ups would need to be the same.

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah the reason I asked is because they both have the same bike but one has boxxers and the other has 40's. I'm getting new forks for my yeti soon, I know both are good but I can't decide.

nath288

Likes Dirt
The boxxers feel like they have more stiction than the 40s and aren't quite as active on the small bumps....that said, they're both great forks but my biased opinion would be to go the 40s.