Recent content by bmgal666

1. bmgal666

Hubs

if your 8 speed then one would instantly assume you have gears :p No but seriously have a look at the toughnek range, i run one for dh/fr/dj/commuting and its awesome! God im back on this bloody site lol
  2. bmgal666

STOLEN NSW, Sydney, Hornsby - two bmxes

Dove man, sorry to hear, ill keep the eyes open...
  3. bmgal666

Forks for BMX's....

I have done it with single crown bombers, like 160ish travel, was quite the machine. Id say do it then take it to the trails.. Pics please.
  4. bmgal666

hayden fowler/pink bike

SPONO! mona sunday? Hayden? is the shouder broken or what?
  5. bmgal666

Removing a BMX Gyro

Get a hammer and a punch/screwdriver and insert in in the bottom of the frame, place the punch on the bottom of the bearing cup and hit, make sure to hit it up evenly because you dont want to ovalise it. The gyro plate should slide off the cup. To put it back in, place the bearing cup ontop...
  6. bmgal666

Post up ur little bmx wheels

Can some one please post up this guy's address? Id like to say hello! BMX for Life!
  7. bmgal666

I do stuff yep

holy crap! harry has short(ish) hair!!
  8. bmgal666

It's not pink, it's salmon... OK It's pink.

I think I just came...
  9. bmgal666

google street view

Sean prehaps? i cant see too well..
  10. bmgal666

which way do you spin?

Left Foot Foward, Spin To The Right. Ps: Lemon's needs a haircut!
  11. bmgal666

Computer specs help - how'll it run?

Dont worry too much about how much ram you have, get faster ram, 667mhz ddr2 is a little too slow for me, id say go with ddr3, but this may mean new motherboard.. but you will be surprissed how much of a difference it makes..
  12. bmgal666

Worlds Ugliest Bike

Ahaha I Saw This And I just Had To Laugh.. http://www.huffybikes.com/bikes/fun/intro.html
  13. bmgal666

Crap Photoshop work. Can you spot it?

Thats a fucking classic, made my dayy..
  14. bmgal666

What's on the mp3 player at the moment?

Ahaha thanks man, yer, she's a little diverse... but it'll do me just fine..