Recent content by BMXband1t

1. BMXband1t

Post your DJ/4x/Street bikes

As the title says... Post your Bikes... Would be nice if you posted the price as i am looking to buy a new one and would like to know how much i need to spend for a good bike Cheers BMXband1t
  2. BMXband1t

Post pics of ur local DJ's or skate park

Where are the pics guys common...
  3. BMXband1t

freerider 2

My DJ's 18 1i 2q 1i 4m 1s 68 2g 7g 3e 8e 4m 9m 6i d4 bs fk fk hq hq ku jm p0 kk u0 l8 uu l8,ua l8 18a l8 1iu l8 1le ku 1nu k0 1qo i4 1t8 fk 1ve c6 21k c6 22s f0 26k fk 2ac f0,2bu 68 2fm 68 2jo 9c 2lk ak 2o4 bs 2s6 d4 2va de 34u do 390 do 3ic do 3k8 de 3lq cq 3k8 de,3lq cq 3n2 c6 3ps aa 3s2 8e...
  4. BMXband1t

bmx or dj/jump bike

I ride BMX but also have a DJ bike... For what you do (by the sound of it) you should probably get a DJ bike They are heaps better
  5. BMXband1t

New to BMX

i don't get it....
  6. BMXband1t

New to BMX

Ohhh right... then i cant help you a lot Ohh right sorry guys.... Well in that case then B.O.X needs to correct his posts and use the proper language... :) Cheers BMXband1t
  7. BMXband1t

New to BMX

BTW... guys just get over it If your not okay with the text language he uses then find another forum or ignore his posts... Simple :) Cheers BMXband1t
  8. BMXband1t

New to BMX

To learn what each part looks like go onto a BMX retailer website... When i was just learning it helped me alot as it provided me with images.... A really good one is http://mainlybmx.com.au/ Click on "store" and there will be names of all the parts on the left hand side... Check out whatever...
  9. BMXband1t

ahhaha... yer u have to watch out for those guys:p More pics guys
  10. BMXband1t

Really??? Is toowoomba really that bad??
  11. BMXband1t

Very nice Yowie... looks pretty big
  12. BMXband1t

can you sign my petition to keep depot rd jumps

Signed.. Dont even know where these are but if u are going to this much trouble to keep them they must be good... And good on you for doing this... I hope they don't flatten them:(... Cheers BMXband1t
  13. BMXband1t

Bmx *death* statistics

Nobody needs to know this it just puts them off riding... Ride if you love it
  14. BMXband1t

Common guys more pics....
  15. BMXband1t

ok ok.... I dont need to know anyways... It was just a friendly question to see if they were in vic...