New to BMX

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you can write however you want in your own time when your on rotorfark you write in the correct english manner so people can understand your jibberish

BMXband1t

Likes Bikes
To learn what each part looks like go onto a BMX retailer website...

When i was just learning it helped me alot as it provided me with images....

A really good one is http://mainlybmx.com.au/

Click on "store" and there will be names of all the parts on the left hand side... Check out whatever ones you are wanting to know about :)

Hope i helped

Cheers
BMXband1t

Last edited:

BMXband1t

Likes Bikes
BTW... guys just get over it

If your not okay with the text language he uses then find another forum or ignore his posts...

Simple :)

Cheers
BMXband1t

dom101

Likes Dirt
BTW... guys just get over it

If your not okay with the text language he uses then find another forum or ignore his posts...

Simple :)

Cheers
BMXband1t
ahhh, but you see. There are rules here, we arn't the ones who need to find a new forum. this bloke is.

if HE wants to stay in this forum HE needs to use the appropriote 'text language'

Arete

Likes Dirt
Fucksake, the dude asked what a hub is. Should he have typed "bmx hub" and "bmx driver" into google, or gone on Dans and looked up drivers and hubs, he'd have his answer.

Instead he came on here and asked a dumb question. If you put in a little bit of effort people are usually willing to help you a bit. There's even extensive tutorials on certain sites that'll teach you all about hubs, drivers, freewheels etc. but if he can't be fucked looking neither can I.

While I'm on my high horse - Bandit, go to skateboard.com.au and look at photos of every skatepark in Australia. It'll probably work more effectively than repeatedly bumping your thread. ;)

We don't need to find a new forum. You and him need to find one that tolerates sms language/sounding like you failed year 5 english cause it'll get you banned here.

B.O.X

Squid
LOL! everyone is so upset with simple questions i had. it required MORE effort to write the bull that you all have been writing than it would have been just answering it.
i guess you people were waiting for someone like me to come along :D

ohh BMXband1t, thanks. that's what ive been trying to do but little things still don't add up. what i'm trying to do is make my bmx ride smoother, because at the moment its a mad effort to ride this thing. when i spin the back wheel the freewheel/driver is making a ugly noise, it sounds like the bearings are gone.

another thing is I want to change my hubs but i have them black rims on (i think they are called 'tuffs') but i dont know where to find hubs for it...

BMXband1t

Likes Bikes
ohh BMXband1t, thanks. that's what ive been trying to do but little things still don't add up. what i'm trying to do is make my bmx ride smoother, because at the moment its a mad effort to ride this thing. when i spin the back wheel the freewheel/driver is making a ugly noise, it sounds like the bearings are gone.
Ohhh right... then i cant help you a lot

ahhh, but you see. There are rules here, we arn't the ones who need to find a new forum. this bloke is.

if HE wants to stay in this forum HE needs to use the appropriote 'text language'
Ohh right sorry guys.... Well in that case then B.O.X needs to correct his posts and use the proper language... :)

Cheers
BMXband1t

SexParty

Likes Bikes
Ohhh right... then i cant help you a lot

Ohh right sorry guys.... Well in that case then B.O.X needs to correct his posts and use the proper language... :)

Cheers
BMXband1t
No need to 'sign out' after each post Ryan Seacrest JNR we can see what your screen name is. ;)

D

Deleted member FN2187

LOL! everyone is so upset with simple questions i had. it required MORE effort to write the bull that you all have been writing than it would have been just answering it.
i guess you people were waiting for someone like me to come along :D

another thing is I want to change my hubs but i have them black rims on (i think they are called 'tuffs') but i dont know where to find hubs for it...
You can't buy new hubs for tuffs. By the sound of it all you need is to take your wheels to your local bike shop and have them service them. All they will need to do is replace or even just grease the bearings. You may quite possibly need to replace the freewheel.

By the way, How old are you? just so we can get an idea of who we are talking to.