Recent content by bob_jane

1. bob_jane

Help needed A.S.A.P. My juicy 7's broke!

Hey there guys/girls, I just put new pads in my juicy 7's and now the front brake seems to have suddenly shat itself...the pad adjuster wont turn, so i took it out and now it wont go back in the lever setup at all, the brake wont brake unless the lever is fully extended, there is some...
  2. bob_jane

Giant Decals

you can email giant and they send you out some for free, thats what i did when i resprayed my bike. send an email here; info@giantbikes.com.au and just say that your painting your bike and would like some stickers to put on afterwards. saves spending money on stickers and they post them out...
  3. bob_jane

VIC Avid Juicy 7's

Item: Juicy 7's FRONT AND REAR Location: Castlemaine Price range/Willing to Pay: less than $200 if possible, will add a bit on top for postage costs if needed Extra Info: Lines must be uncut, good pads would be great too and would be preferable to be in good cosmetic condition. I don't...
  4. bob_jane

VIC Sold

Sold, thanks.
  5. bob_jane

Sold

Check your messages.
  6. bob_jane

The Ctrl-V thread

'heineken' ...nice
  7. bob_jane

Chainring warped - Brand new.

Just an idea, you could try putting on another chainring to see if the same thing still happens, than youll know that it is/nt the chainring
  8. bob_jane

New disks for me

Just ordered a pair off CRC after talking to some mates and they said they were the ducks guts
  9. bob_jane

VIC Sold

bump it guys, come on! cheap good bike. offer me :)
  10. bob_jane

sold

Check your inbox cobber
  11. bob_jane

New disks for me

Hey all, Im in the market for some new disks because my current ones are absolutely rooted and stop my bicycle from rolling, so i am thinking of these bad boys; http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=39007 Are they any good? And do you need to run shimano specific brakes to...
  12. bob_jane

Slipknot's future

/\ /\ ...cool... Im sure he can too but im just going by what was said in the interview
  13. bob_jane

VIC Sold

bump it up!
  14. bob_jane

VIC Sold

toooo theeeeee topppppppp
  15. bob_jane

Slipknot's future

I still like them too, and I doubt that they will do anymore because on an interview Shaun said 'without one member on stage it doesnt work'